LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Richardstroker69 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:12 am

ESQ wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:15 am
When it got to the dog days of last season, I was actually enjoying Bad Goalie's game write-ups. They were unbelievably in-depth - far moreso than any professional media coverage of the Comets.

I can read those posts all day, but his constant whining about Ryan Johnson not being in Utica often enough, and not signing an "AHL 1st-line center" is extremely tiresome.

But nonetheless, I respect the guy for pouring hours and hours into those post-game write-ups. I feel like he is actually providing a service to Canuck fandom, unlike many posters (myself included) who just fart around on boards.
I agree with this completely, his write ups are great, kinda like orcatowns over there

Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:42 pm

I will be joining that board again soon. Watching MS and his crew piss their pants today is like crack for this kid.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:50 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:42 pm
I will be joining that board again soon. Watching MS and his crew piss their pants today is like crack for this kid.
I haven’t ventured over there yet, but with this endorsement it’s next on my internet viewing list

Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:57 pm

MS is solid reading right now. This cat is unhinged!!

I hate this!

I’m angry at that!

Anyone who believes this is an idiot!

I say we join en masse and make this clowns head explode

This will be more fun than slapping him around at central a few years back
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

RoyalDude
CC Legend

Post by RoyalDude » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:47 am

I would join Blob, but I would need a new IP address. They shut Pavelrotti down right away.

MS is is such an ass. Hindustan Smyl told me that MS wanted Vilardi instead of Pettersson. He loses his shit when posters bring that up

Hindu has a bunch of dirt on MS if you need some ammo
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

micky107
CC Legend

Post by micky107 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:36 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:47 am
I would join Blob, but I would need a new IP address. They shut Pavelrotti down right away.

MS is is such an ass. Hindustan Smyl told me that MS wanted Vilardi instead of Pettersson. He loses his shit when posters bring that up

Hindu has a bunch of dirt on MS if you need some ammo
I know nothing about the people you guys are talking about or where they post but the main people here are mentioned often on HF boards
through google. It's funny. Just google someone's name from here and it's amazing what pops up.
A couple of days ago I googled Wids and somehow it turned into some guy on HF talking about how smart some are here.
He mentioned RD, Wids, Topper and said Strangelove was the smartest hockey guy in the city. Said he was a genius, and not just on hockey but politics and just about everything but there was this woman avitar that was strongly disagreeing. This went on for pages. I laughed.

RD; you don't need a new IP, just throw up an extra browser which is a different URL. That's good enough.
I have four. Just for games.
"evolution"