LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
micky107
CC Legend
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: LOL

Post by micky107 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Here's another "non traditional', not really, country band.
The guy could beat the shit out of the guitar. Shred as good as the heavy mettlers.

"evolution"

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 12030
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:58 pm

Topper wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:42 pm
Fuck Off
Do you need a hug?
“SUTTER ISNT TOO FAR BEHIND WHAT HORVAT BRINGS TO THE TABLE”

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: LOL

Post by RoyalDude » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Don’t tell me, is EPC eating Melvin’s potato? Thinks MS would be a top 10 GM in the NHL. Has y2kcanucks back, a massive fan of Jack Burton’s pro tank mania? Say it isn’t so?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: LOL

Post by Richardstroker69 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:21 pm

Did you guys see they set up a go fund me page to get Benning fired.... they want to rent a billboard, lol, fuck are they dumb. I hope they raise the money and get this billboard. Biggest waste of money ever.

User avatar
micky107
CC Legend
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: LOL

Post by micky107 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 am

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:21 pm
Did you guys see they set up a go fund me page to get Benning fired.... they want to rent a billboard, lol, fuck are they dumb. I hope they raise the money and get this billboard. Biggest waste of money ever.
Tell them the kids from UBC will help them put it up;
(with "Volkswagens").
"evolution"

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: LOL

Post by RoyalDude » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:42 am

I noticed ole EPC wanted nothing to do with joining in with our slagging of the HF weirdo’s like MS, Butt Melvin Gillis, Canafan, Dim Jim etc. Loyalist to the wingnuts
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 5508
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: LOL

Post by Uncle dans leg » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:53 am

Hes matured now. Drives an all wheel drive minivan and regularly attends parent teacher meetings
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: LOL

Post by RoyalDude » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:48 am

Oh man, it’s pure gold at the HF Pro Tank thread right now, Melvin just wrote his obituary, :lol: and then Clunk came running to his side to give him a big Team Benning-Hate Hug, to wipe away his tears

Absolutely Golden
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: LOL

Post by Richardstroker69 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:41 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:48 am
Oh man, it’s pure gold at the HF Pro Tank thread right now, Melvin just wrote his obituary, :lol: and then Clunk came running to his side to give him a big Team Benning-Hate Hug, to wipe away his tears

Absolutely Golden
Lol thankyou for that, I hadn’t been over there in awhile, the salt when they can’t admit how stupid they are is delicious.

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: LOL

Post by RoyalDude » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:50 pm

Quite a pathetic way to admit defeat but not surprised coming from Butt Gillis. At least Canafan just walked without giving notice. The Benning Hate Crew are going to start dropping like flies with the odd stubborn bastard putting up the good fight, I imagine y2k to be that guy.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 18152
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:40 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:50 pm
Quite a pathetic way to admit defeat but not surprised coming from Butt Gillis. At least Canafan just walked without giving notice. The Benning Hate Crew are going to start dropping like flies with the odd stubborn bastard putting up the good fight, I imagine y2k to be that guy.
The funny part is that Y2K (AKA Pauser) swore for the longest while that he would quit posting if Jimbro got extended.

Well Jimbro gets extended and Y2K bids a teary goodbye... and then a few days later he is back posting as usual.

He really should be swimming with the stingrays right now...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 12030
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:55 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:50 pm
Quite a pathetic way to admit defeat but not surprised coming from Butt Gillis. At least Canafan just walked without giving notice. The Benning Hate Crew are going to start dropping like flies with the odd stubborn bastard putting up the good fight, I imagine y2k to be that guy.
Something is screwy when a guy mentions he is on his way out a few times on a random message board.
“SUTTER ISNT TOO FAR BEHIND WHAT HORVAT BRINGS TO THE TABLE”

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: LOL

Post by RoyalDude » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:45 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:55 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:50 pm
Quite a pathetic way to admit defeat but not surprised coming from Butt Gillis. At least Canafan just walked without giving notice. The Benning Hate Crew are going to start dropping like flies with the odd stubborn bastard putting up the good fight, I imagine y2k to be that guy.
Something is screwy when a guy mentions he is on his way out a few times on a random message board.
Cuckoooooo....

The inmates are no longer running the HF asymum

Melvin is certified special needs, him and MS
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Legend
Posts: 4186
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Raqqa

Re: LOL

Post by Rumsfeld » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:12 pm

Lol @ Boi R D's ridiculously shitty takes on the Canucks for the last five years. Remember when the defence was "set"? Haha Lol.

Pouliot and Gudbranson and Del Zotto. LOL Juolevi. Sweet pick, beautiful! Thank Christ for Tanev, Edler and Hutton.

Your shit isn't aging well guys. 🥳
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society

Post Reply