LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 12030
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:29 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:22 pm
SKYO, it’s called Tkachuk fever. Blobbee has been laid out pretty good by it. If you peel back the Blobbee layers of his new trade Boeser for Charlie McAvoy delirium, if you read between the lines it actually reads like this “Elmer fucked up by drafting Olaf instead of Tkachuk. Blob has realized that he has beat that horse 1,000 lives past dead so he has reinvented his fever as “trade Boeser for McAvoy, cause if Elmer had drafted Tkachuk instead of Olaf I wouldn’t be suggesting that we should trade Boeser for McAvoy”. Are you now seeing Blobbees delirium? It all traces back to Elmer not drafting Tkachuk. Our good friend - Blobbee, regrettably will not, can not, get past this.
Helen Keller could figure out Elmer fucked up badly drafting Olaf

Did Keenan win the Pronger for Shanahan trade?

I’ll allow time for you to answer since you have to ask Doc if you’re allowed
“SUTTER ISNT TOO FAR BEHIND WHAT HORVAT BRINGS TO THE TABLE”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 18152
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Blob, Blob, Blob, this is the Mock HFCanucks thread...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 12030
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:45 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:39 pm
Blob, Blob, Blob, this is the Mock HFCanucks thread...
I was responding to the Dude.

I assume you aren’t letting him answer my question
“SUTTER ISNT TOO FAR BEHIND WHAT HORVAT BRINGS TO THE TABLE”

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: LOL

Post by RoyalDude » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:17 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:29 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:22 pm
SKYO, it’s called Tkachuk fever. Blobbee has been laid out pretty good by it. If you peel back the Blobbee layers of his new trade Boeser for Charlie McAvoy delirium, if you read between the lines it actually reads like this “Elmer fucked up by drafting Olaf instead of Tkachuk. Blob has realized that he has beat that horse 1,000 lives past dead so he has reinvented his fever as “trade Boeser for McAvoy, cause if Elmer had drafted Tkachuk instead of Olaf I wouldn’t be suggesting that we should trade Boeser for McAvoy”. Are you now seeing Blobbees delirium? It all traces back to Elmer not drafting Tkachuk. Our good friend - Blobbee, regrettably will not, can not, get past this.
Helen Keller could figure out Elmer fucked up badly drafting Olaf


Robin Williams from beyond the grave - “it’s not your fault, it’s not your fault....
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 12030
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:06 am

Yes Im just delerious and chomping at the bit to trade Boeser. :roll: Fact is he is the third best forward on the team and in no way am I trading Petterson or Horvat.

Potentially trading Boeser for Seth Jones or MacEvoy would destroy the team in Dud’s eyes.Kinda like how the Sharks and Blues got hosed trading for Burns and Pronger.

Sad that the Dude needs Docs permission to answer a question
“SUTTER ISNT TOO FAR BEHIND WHAT HORVAT BRINGS TO THE TABLE”

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: LOL

Post by RoyalDude » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:11 am

Why are you trying to drag me into a ridiculous SKYO trade fantasy that will never happen. It’s truly a ridiculous hypothetical if this is what your doing. Stop dangling carrots Roberto, I ain’t biting
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: LOL

Post by RoyalDude » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:06 am

Canafan the Benning Hate ring leader WTF? Where has he gone? Disappeared! MS and Melvin (potatometrics) are still fighting the good fight while the rest hide in the Pro Tank thread or Juolevi thread. Such a wonderful site to see

Dingbats
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10080
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: LOL

Post by Topper » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:28 am

Here, Baubles brings Juju to every thread .
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 12030
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:40 am

Topper wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:28 am
Here, Baubles brings Juju to every thread .
More like here Blob is the voice of reason
“SUTTER ISNT TOO FAR BEHIND WHAT HORVAT BRINGS TO THE TABLE”

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10080
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: LOL

Post by Topper » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:02 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:40 am
Topper wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:28 am
Here, Baubles brings Juju to every thread .
More like here Blob is the voice of reason
So you are MS, appreciate the confirmation.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 18152
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:16 am

MS is a disease.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 12030
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:21 am

Topper wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:02 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:40 am
Topper wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:28 am
Here, Baubles brings Juju to every thread .
More like here Blob is the voice of reason
So you are MS, appreciate the confirmation.
Whatever you need Mister. :mex:
“SUTTER ISNT TOO FAR BEHIND WHAT HORVAT BRINGS TO THE TABLE”

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10080
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: LOL

Post by Topper » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:24 am

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:16 am
MS is a disease.
A fatal disease.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Eddy Punch Clock
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1012
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 am
Location: The Wack

Re: LOL

Post by Eddy Punch Clock » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:12 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:39 pm
this is the Mock HFCanucks thread...
Then why wasn't I invited? :cry:
2011..... the one that got away.

Hank
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2704
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: LOL

Post by Hank » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:13 pm

Holy shit, EPC!

Where ya been?
Try to focus on 1 year from now...

Post Reply