LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:22 am You’ve likely never seen Ghost play
If you say so.

They don’t play anything alike
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

I say he’s more like a Duncan Keith
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

From the video I've watched of QH he moves like Johnny Gudreau out there. Neither Barrie or SG move like that they're both good skaters but nowhere close to this kid.
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:55 am From the video I've watched of QH he moves like Johnny Gudreau out there. Neither Barrie or SG move like that they're both good skaters but nowhere close to this kid.
I didn’t say Ghost moved like him but he’s an awfully good skater as well. Ray Ferraro actually used that comparison but hey I’m sure Dude watches way more hockey than him.

Duncan Keith there’s a new one.

Maybe he’s a Scott Stevens and Bobby Orr hybrid :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

I just don't think like most I guess.
IMO, right now, the way I see the offense on this team, It would be a crime to trade Horvat, Pettersson, Boeser AND Virtanen.
I want to keep the Goldobin process going for a while too.
Obviously because they give the team AND the fans the kind of excitement that hasn't been seen for a "REALLY" long time, 11/12 maybe
and that was waning but also because these I mention are building a team chemistry together. They are proud of it and they get along famously
with each other.
The goals we score now from this group are the kind that make you jump up and say, "Fuck Ya".

Blob I just threw big defensive names out there so don't call me a whatever breather or I'll have to put a wee little cork on your pop-gun.

You want a stud defense man not over 25, proven, SethJones type?
Offer up Eriksson OR Sutter, pay 30% of their contract, and your #1 pick! And if you think giving up a first overall pick is an idea for those who
can't handle a rebuild, I say, Just the opposite...
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Gostisbehere is nowhere the type of skater/player QH is. Ray Ferraro can say some out to lunch things once in awhile. Actually Duncan Keith is a more realistic comparison or a defenseman version Gaudreau

Quinn glides faster than some can skate
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

The way he protects pucks is very Gudreau/patty kane like. Theyre both the same size and have that knack to keep pucks just out of a defenders reach while moving against the flow of the play. EP is going to feast on the chaos that QH initiates with his puck possession.

Brock will also i guess. Just hope he gets his agility back soon
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:54 am Gostisbehere is nowhere the type of skater/player QH is. Ray Ferraro can say some out to lunch things once in awhile. Actually Duncan Keith is a more realistic comparison or a defenseman version Gaudreau

I think Hughes is more like Denis Potvin
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:08 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:54 am Gostisbehere is nowhere the type of skater/player QH is. Ray Ferraro can say some out to lunch things once in awhile. Actually Duncan Keith is a more realistic comparison or a defenseman version Gaudreau

I think Hughes is more like Denis Potvin
OK;

"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob, you've derailed your own thread...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:16 pm Blob, you've derailed your own thread...
Eat my shorts
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

My sincerest apologies for stating the obvious MS...
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Blob you don't trade scoring winger for a defensive type LOL, just ask edmonton.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

SKYO, it’s called Tkachuk fever. Blobbee has been laid out pretty good by it. If you peel back the Blobbee layers of his new trade Boeser for Charlie McAvoy delirium, if you read between the lines it actually reads like this “Elmer fucked up by drafting Olaf instead of Tkachuk. Blob has realized that he has beat that horse 1,000 lives past dead so he has reinvented his fever as “trade Boeser for McAvoy, cause if Elmer had drafted Tkachuk instead of Olaf I wouldn’t be suggesting that we should trade Boeser for McAvoy”. Are you now seeing Blobbees delirium? It all traces back to Elmer not drafting Tkachuk. Our good friend - Blobbee, regrettably will not, can not, get past this.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

SKYO wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:08 pm Blob you don't trade scoring winger for a defensive type LOL, just ask edmonton.
Yes I suggested a similar trade right??? :roll:

Adam Larson was probably even better than Seth Jones beforevhe hot to Edmonton :roll: