LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Mickey107 »

.Image.
................................Image

Considering the circumstances there were to deal with. Jims not done too bad. Some FA signings not withstanding.
Was Trevor hired first? Did he say the organisation would not ask players with NTC to waive them?
Does that constitute;Image
I don't know where that other picture came from.
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:16 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:29 pm With the disgusting debauchery that Benning inherited from Mike “Aussie Rules” Gillis, we will be feeling the affects of Mikes putrid Mgmt for years!
Most good GMs would have dug themselves out within five years
Is it OK now to say the Sedins were here too long?
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

micky107 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:23 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:16 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:29 pm With the disgusting debauchery that Benning inherited from Mike “Aussie Rules” Gillis, we will be feeling the affects of Mikes putrid Mgmt for years!
Most good GMs would have dug themselves out within five years
Is it OK now to say the Sedins were here too long?
The Sedins weren’t the problem, nor were Edler or Tanev. Imagine that they had four placeholders already here.

Making stupid moves ( the terrible trio, hemorrhaging picks etc) was the issue.

The good thing is, other than the Gudbranson extension, the dumb dumb moves have mostly stopped working n the last two years.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Post by Ronning's Ghost »

RoyalDude wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:16 pm TSN has reported that Chicago is shopping Forsling. I got news for you HW, he’s not that special.
"Shopping" implies the expectation of a return. What did the Canucks wind up with?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ronning's Ghost wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:57 am
RoyalDude wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:16 pm TSN has reported that Chicago is shopping Forsling. I got news for you HW, he’s not that special.
"Shopping" implies the expectation of a return. What did the Canucks wind up with?
Well, well I guess we can label Forsling an expendable Journeyman now rather than foundational or untouchable

What your Canucks ended up with was pivotal in us landing Sutter and exciting Canuck prospect - Will Lockwood!!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
mr perfect
MVP
MVP

Post by mr perfect »

Ronning's Ghost wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:57 am
They got a small, slow footed defence man whose scored fewer NHL points than Alex Biega.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/155229955/m

Pretty high end over at hfboards. They actually have their insiders vettted

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:19 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/155229955/m

Pretty high end over at hfboards. They actually have their insiders vettted

canuckfan75 is vetted.

"Jim Benning and John Wiesbroud will not have there contracts renewed. you can take that to the bank" - canuckfan75

"Jim is on his last year of his deal. so he is a lame duck gm as is weisbrod." - canuckfan75

"Trevor Linden is very safe." - canuckfan75

____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Yes all their insiders are vetted at hfboards Canucks :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

It’s the looney bin over there.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

What clown. Best part was their were more than one suitor for guddy. I like the Pearson acquisition and if we could somehow score toffoli from the kings this offseason I think a Pearson bo toffoli 2nd line would look really nice, with panarin petey boeser as our first line and virtanen gaudette goldobin/lievo as a third scoring line. Would have to punt sutter Granlund Schiller eriksson. Run a fourth line of roussel beagle motte/macewen.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I picture MS as a short, chunky red headed guy with horrible skin. Like it looks like someone lit his face on fire and put it out with a rake type of skin. He is easily the most ill tempered and angry person I’ve ever seen in 20 odd years of being around these forums. He’s a seething ball of rage and hate.

Fuck we need that shit here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:07 am I picture MS as a short, chunky red headed guy with horrible skin. Like it looks like someone lit his face on fire and put it out with a rake type of skin. He is easily the most ill tempered and angry person I’ve ever seen in 20 odd years of being around these forums. He’s a seething ball of rage and hate.

Fuck we need that shit here. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He’d definitely spice things up here, him and y2k would be great.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Once Linden was gone, JB got rid of the 'buffer' now he can operate in full command. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: & is making some sound decisions.

Draft, develop, grow.

Looking like this team will be in full swing 2020 onwards once the kids become men.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.