LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Vin Tanner wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:25 pm
2Fingers wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:35 pm Honestly - I have never seen a bunch of fans diss their team so much. What is wrong with them?
Reef they aren’t fans of the team. They just hate Jim Benning’s guts and want him fired at all costs. There have been a bunch of them hoping another team offer sheets Pettersson to jam up the Canucks. Others have said they would give Pettersson away if it meant Benning getting fired. A couple more on there are spreading a rumour that Hughes wants out. They are a sick bunch of neckbeards over there.

I’ve given Benning a lot of heat over the years and most of it has been deserved. I don’t hate the man. I think he did a very poor job his first three year on the job. Since then he has been better but he still needs to manage the cap better and he needs to stop pissing picks away. There isn’t much in Abootsford other than veterans. For a team that’s been this bad for the last seven years that’s not cool. They should have more in the pipeline.

All that said these people over there are fucking irrational idiots. These retards go on and on daily about the same fucking things. And to top it off there are some there who think they could jump in and be an NHL GM. Notice all the comments about how dumb GMs are etc. Old boys club yada yada yada.
Most of our players are drafted out of Europe, Abbotsford doesnt get to see a lot of them. Hopefully, klimovich looks good enough to play in Abbotsford along with woo and rathbone.
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Post by JelloPuddingPop »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:11 pm Most of our players are drafted out of Europe, Abbotsford doesnt get to see a lot of them. Hopefully, klimovich looks good enough to play in Abbotsford along with woo and rathbone.
I think I'd switch this statement to, most of our 1st/2nd rounds picks lately have been drafted out of Europe. Most of our draft picks overall are from NA.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Vin Tanner wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:14 am These losers are giving this fan base a bad name.
2Fingers wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:35 pm Honestly - I have never seen a bunch of fans diss their team so much. What is wrong with them?
Fans of other teams on the main boards recognize this and laugh at them all the time now.

After having driven off most of the sane ones, the mentally ill are completely out of control

... and in control.

It happens sometimes: The lunatics are running the asylum.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:33 pm
Vin Tanner wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:14 am These losers are giving this fan base a bad name.
Fans of other teams on the main boards recognize this and laugh at them all the time now.

After having driven off most of the sane ones, the mentally ill are completely out of control

... and in control.

It happens sometimes: The lunatics are running the asylum.
See the United States of America for one.....

Or here for another.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/179912129/

There was no rebuild in Vancouver. LOL
____
Try to focus on someday.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Why is there still a HF Canucks board? I thought they all threatened to jump ship to the Kraken.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Carl Yagro wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:00 pm Why is there still a HF Canucks board? I thought they all threatened to jump ship to the Kraken.
Yeah, almost as sad as the old alt.rec.hockey.nhl.vancouver-canucks chat group from the 90's. Foamy is the only guy still there.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Carl Yagro wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:00 pm Why is there still a HF Canucks board? I thought they all threatened to jump ship to the Kraken.
Prayers for that!

Maybe they'll join a cult and do a mass suicide ayeee, MS can start it.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/179994115/

What a horrible post ….. didn’t this cat try to post here for a bit?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:51 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/179994115/

What a horrible post ….. didn’t this cat try to post here for a bit?
PG_Canucks? A few posts....
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

"They should let me negotiate."

When the suicidal Walmart greeter dreams out loud

... that he can do a better job of negotiating than the filthy rich professional negotiators.

Should these people be running around loose?
____
Try to focus on someday.
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:40 am

"They should let me negotiate."

When the suicidal Walmart greeter dreams out loud

... that he can do a better job of negotiating than the filthy rich professional negotiators.

Should these people be running around loose?
I read that comment as "they should let me negotiate because I hate the players"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

That douche hates the team… passionately. He is the most negative puke on the internet. Yet he’s allowed to post there spewing bile 24-7-365 and I get booted for taking MS and Pauser to task.

Never change Mr Canucklehead and all the other excuses they have for mods at that site.

Never change :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Well I got into it a bit with 50 Sheas of Grey on the main board over there today (since mod-deleted).

(he changed his name to Frankie Blueberries)

Then we took it to private messages.

I've been prodding him to admit he's a troll for quite sometime.

Well finally today he admitted it!

Said he's been surrounded by Nuck fans all his life on the west coast and he hates them, hates Canucks.

Said his parents raised him to be a hardcore Leaves fan and he's proud of that (posts on a Leaves board regularly).

I said what the fuck dude you know I'm going to tell everyone at the Corner right?

He said he doesn't care and it's not the first Canucks board he's been banned from.

Take it for what it's worth...
____
Try to focus on someday.