LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Solid effort.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

Epic, Chef. Enjoyed that a ton....
"evolution"

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

It is an interesting place that is for sure.

I think some people here are a little "different" but that place takes it to a whole new level. Why can't they just enjoy this young team and be excited they are in the playoffs.

SKYO
CC Legend

Post by SKYO »

nailed it chef
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

MS is gaslighting again big time regarding Benning vs Brackett on drafting credit for Pettersson. You can’t write this shit. He’s bat shit crazy obsessed with his Benning Hate. Yet the Mods continue to give the troll full reign
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:07 pm
MS is bat shit crazy obsessed with his Benning Hate.
I concur.

____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Captains Log:
Stardate - 2020.05.03
Time - 16:54
Captain 50 Sheas of Grey reporting

There are two reasons why I am logging this.

1) I don't think Commander in Chief Head of Starfleet Aqualini is very smart when it comes to personnel decisions. He might just appoint someone worse than Captain James T Benning.

2) I think most prospective Captains feel that the Commander in Chief is difficult to work with, given how he meddles in the Commandeering of his assigned Captains duties and pressures them with a “go where fired Captains prior to them have gone before“ agenda. Captains wouldn't have free reign to pursue their journey when constructing a flight plan. We already saw this when Captain Gillis wanted to restructure his crew stardate 2013 and was denied the chance, and Captain Lombardi declining a job offer multiple times. Starfleet has become undesirable to fight for due to this.

It would be a sign of strength to have a new captain with a clean slate replace captain James T Benning - at the very least, the fleet morale would be much more refreshing instead of retreading the same issues with the same crew over and over again. But in practice, I don't know if a new Captsin will really benefit the fleet based on the above-two factors.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

^ Hang in there 50 Sheas of Grey, Aquaman might sell the team in 50 years! :thumbs:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:16 pm
:lol:

The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:16 pm
Hahahaha!

I think i see Tant back there...
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Benning is peo...ple

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Holy shit Chef!!

I work a couple long days, and come back to this?!??

That's some fuckn mint work!!
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Captains Log:
Stardate - 2020.06.03
Time - 02:24
Captain Bleach Clean reporting from the USS Anal Bleaching

To answer:

I have come to the conclusion the crew that choose to define what is or is not a real crew member via stereotype are immediately wrong for doing so. Pro Captain James T Benning crew members have taken to this tact lately, more of as a last resort. They don't decide though. No one does. Being a crew member of USS Enterprise is just passion for Space Travel to the Final Frontier. That's it. And strong emotion is represented in many alien forms.

Defeating the Romulans for the battle against the Klingons is a nothing achievement, IMO. A temporary blip on the back end of spending 4 light years with many defeats at the hands of our enemies . That said, there is a value attached to defeating the Romulans: The Green Women!. So it's better if they do defeat the Romulans just to carry out these sexual affairs with the Green Women

Exactly. Captain James T Benning was higher on Scotty as his Engineer. The difference was 1 rank in a top6 ranking. Not a lot of variation. This is plain to understand. This is why Captain Stubing of the USS Love Boat had to grant Lt. Brackett autonomy to make the choices in picking the crew. It was so that he could make it despite Captain James T Benning's protestations

Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Listen at the 0:57 mark - “we get Pete, our guy” - Jim Benning