LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
UWSaint
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 424
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: LOL

Post by UWSaint » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:17 am

Topper wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:50 pm
We can probably claim him off waivers in a week or two.

There are rumors of poor conditioning.
Hono_rary Canadian

llcnsnnts
AHL Prospect
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:39 am

Re: LOL

Post by llcnsnnts » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:59 am

"Biega is a better player than every single defender Jim Benning has acquired so far."

Only in LOL LOL land do people think this. I mean, Biega's a convenient guy to have around when injuries pile up, but he's a fucking waiver clearing depth defenseman that can't hold a candle to Myers. This move saves money for the owner, clears a vet spot in Utica, and gives Biega an opportunity to be a regular elsewhere. The Canucks have Fantenberg to do the Biega role. Rafferty has looked good, and Sautner has performed adequately when asked to fill in. Juolevi and Brisebois are waiting in the wings. Yeah, whatever in regards to Biega.

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1004
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: LOL

Post by Richardstroker69 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:55 pm

llcnsnnts wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:59 am
"Biega is a better player than every single defender Jim Benning has acquired so far."

Only in LOL LOL land do people think this. I mean, Biega's a convenient guy to have around when injuries pile up, but he's a fucking waiver clearing depth defenseman that can't hold a candle to Myers. This move saves money for the owner, clears a vet spot in Utica, and gives Biega an opportunity to be a regular elsewhere. The Canucks have Fantenberg to do the Biega role. Rafferty has looked good, and Sautner has performed adequately when asked to fill in. Juolevi and Brisebois are waiting in the wings. Yeah, whatever in regards to Biega.
Don’t let the Doyle see this, he’s all in with ms on biega.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 9561
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: LOL

Post by micky107 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:22 pm

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:55 pm
llcnsnnts wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:59 am
"Biega is a better player than every single defender Jim Benning has acquired so far."

Only in LOL LOL land do people think this. I mean, Biega's a convenient guy to have around when injuries pile up, but he's a fucking waiver clearing depth defenseman that can't hold a candle to Myers. This move saves money for the owner, clears a vet spot in Utica, and gives Biega an opportunity to be a regular elsewhere. The Canucks have Fantenberg to do the Biega role. Rafferty has looked good, and Sautner has performed adequately when asked to fill in. Juolevi and Brisebois are waiting in the wings. Yeah, whatever in regards to Biega.
Don’t let the Doyle see this, he’s all in with ms on biega.
Oh wow, man. 11 pages on one little move > https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... -165138923
"evolution"

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15990
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:24 pm

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:55 pm
llcnsnnts wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:59 am
"Biega is a better player than every single defender Jim Benning has acquired so far."

Only in LOL LOL land do people think this. I mean, Biega's a convenient guy to have around when injuries pile up, but he's a fucking waiver clearing depth defenseman that can't hold a candle to Myers. This move saves money for the owner, clears a vet spot in Utica, and gives Biega an opportunity to be a regular elsewhere. The Canucks have Fantenberg to do the Biega role. Rafferty has looked good, and Sautner has performed adequately when asked to fill in. Juolevi and Brisebois are waiting in the wings. Yeah, whatever in regards to Biega.
Don’t let the Doyle see this, he’s all in with ms on biega.
No really I’m just smart enough to know that he’s the seventh best d man here. That hatchet faced inbred probably considers Biega a top 4 guy.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1004
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: LOL

Post by Richardstroker69 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:42 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:24 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:55 pm
llcnsnnts wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:59 am
"Biega is a better player than every single defender Jim Benning has acquired so far."

Only in LOL LOL land do people think this. I mean, Biega's a convenient guy to have around when injuries pile up, but he's a fucking waiver clearing depth defenseman that can't hold a candle to Myers. This move saves money for the owner, clears a vet spot in Utica, and gives Biega an opportunity to be a regular elsewhere. The Canucks have Fantenberg to do the Biega role. Rafferty has looked good, and Sautner has performed adequately when asked to fill in. Juolevi and Brisebois are waiting in the wings. Yeah, whatever in regards to Biega.
Don’t let the Doyle see this, he’s all in with ms on biega.
No really I’m just smart enough to know that he’s the seventh best d man here. That hatchet faced inbred probably considers Biega a top 4 guy.
Lol he does. So you agree it’s a nothing move really, especially because we’re waaay over the vet limit in Utica.

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15990
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:47 pm

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:42 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:24 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:55 pm
llcnsnnts wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:59 am
"Biega is a better player than every single defender Jim Benning has acquired so far."

Only in LOL LOL land do people think this. I mean, Biega's a convenient guy to have around when injuries pile up, but he's a fucking waiver clearing depth defenseman that can't hold a candle to Myers. This move saves money for the owner, clears a vet spot in Utica, and gives Biega an opportunity to be a regular elsewhere. The Canucks have Fantenberg to do the Biega role. Rafferty has looked good, and Sautner has performed adequately when asked to fill in. Juolevi and Brisebois are waiting in the wings. Yeah, whatever in regards to Biega.
Don’t laet the Doyle see this, he’s all in with ms on biega.
No really I’m just smart enough to know that he’s the seventh best d man here. That hatchet faced inbred probably considers Biega a top 4 guy.
Lol he does. So you agree it’s a nothing move really, especially because we’re waaay over the vet limit in Utica.
I really like Bulldog’s attitude and effort. I think this could and should have been avoided by just having him as the 7th D. They have wayyyyy too many veteran garbage wingers in Utica. So there’s a numbers game. And I’m betting they told Oscar he ad a spot when he signed. They probably wanted to carry 8 D and probably tried to move a forward or two but nobody wanted those guys. So while it isn’t a huge blunder it sure as hell ixnt good asset management but they did Biega a solid in the end.

I’m off on the treacherous Coquihalla tonight. It’s been a slice if I don’t see you guys again. Supposed to get pounded with snow
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21988
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:50 pm

llcnsnnts wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:59 am
"Biega is a better player than every single defender Jim Benning has acquired so far."

Only in LOL LOL land do people think this. I mean, Biega's a convenient guy to have around when injuries pile up, but he's a fucking waiver clearing depth defenseman that can't hold a candle to Myers. This move saves money for the owner, clears a vet spot in Utica, and gives Biega an opportunity to be a regular elsewhere. The Canucks have Fantenberg to do the Biega role. Rafferty has looked good, and Sautner has performed adequately when asked to fill in. Juolevi and Brisebois are waiting in the wings. Yeah, whatever in regards to Biega.
LOL Land should be quarantined, I feel bad that the rats we chased away began the plague over there...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21988
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:52 pm

Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:47 pm
it sure as hell ixnt good asset management
Yeah, Jimmy should have hung onto Biega and Forsling right? :lol:

Lol, Biega has cleared waivers twice in the last calendar year...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11062
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: LOL

Post by Topper » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Who drove 55 to the bus station?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15626
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: LOL

Post by Chef Boi RD » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:00 pm

Are we still talking about Biega!?!? W?...T?...,F?

It’s like Corrado and Carcone all over again
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1004
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: LOL

Post by Richardstroker69 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:15 am

Check out the Utica thread for a good laugh chaputonyou, lights bad goalie up for being the idiot that he is.
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... 31/page-21

Last 2 pages

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5027
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: LOL

Post by Reefer2 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:13 pm

They have a 2019/20 Tank Thread - who in the hell wants to see them tank this year?

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15990
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:24 pm

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:15 am
Check out the Utica thread for a good laugh chaputonyou, lights bad goalie up for being the idiot that he is.
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... 31/page-21

Last 2 pages
That Bad Goalie guy is an idiot. I do use that thread as a resource as there are other posters who just report on the games as they watch them. “Orcatown” is a good poster who seems grounded.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15990
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: LOL

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:13 pm
They have a 2019/20 Tank Thread - who in the hell wants to see them tank this year?
I can see winding up a thread like that when it looks like the season is toast and you want to get a chance at drafting higher. But these tards fire the thread up in the summer and actively cheer for the team to lose.

That PG Canuck mod is a piece of work over there.

On page 2 or 3 of their latest media thread a snivelling poster named Hansen basically said Rock Dhaliwal got clipped because of the colour of his skin then ran away like the rat he is when challenged. The mods are in bed with the urine crew so they let THEM get away with whatever they want. Like Hollywood Burrows calling the Avs fans “18,000 racists” for booing Pernell Karl Subban. Again another rat that ran for cover when confronted. Charles Bushman took him to task and got his wrist slapped by the mods.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

Post Reply