Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 18-19 Sponsored by SKYO

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 18-19 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Richardstroker69 »

ESQ wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:04 am
Strangelove wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:56 am

The private messages came from Tuna, Pauser's sock (sorry, top secret) and Reefer.

Blob is their hero!

(and their "god" has horns)
You left out Ronning4pm, which is where blob got his recent nonsense of "gee, too bad I'm the only whose opinion is actually objective" while simultaneously wetting his pants during a rebuild.

Poor Blob, 4 years in, light at the end of the tunnel, and he still can't see that the rebuild has happened according to plan.
Blob sure knows how to show his math. Maybe he’ll be let back on HFBoards now and he can reconnect with his buttbuddy ms. Maybe you two will be able to get a job as a general manager and assistant gm.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:46 pm

The private messages came from Tuna, Pauser's sock (sorry, top secret) and Reefer.

Blob is their hero!

You left out Ronning4pm, which is where blob got his recent nonsense of "gee, too bad I'm the only whose opinion is actually objective" while simultaneously wetting his pants during a rebuild.

Poor Blob, 4 years in, light at the end of the tunnel, and he still can't see that the rebuild has happened according to plan.
Blob sure knows how to show his math. Maybe he’ll be let back on HFBoards now and he can reconnect with his buttbuddy ms. Maybe you two will be able to get a job as a general manager and assistant gm.
Another angry Benning Army supporter incapable of much except group think. It’s hilarious how I get bashed for correctly calling out Elmer’s trade history and cap manglement, yet when I praise him for something like his drafting it goes unnoticed. Sure he butcherfucked the 2016 draft but by and large this has been a strength in his tenure.

Keep on keepin on. It’s a left and right thing between a cesspool at hfboards and a band of sweat licking ball lickers here. Big island in the middle for reasonable posters like myself and a handful of others.

There’s no talking to either side really. Haters or lovers of the regime. They are equally flawed and equally tone deaf.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:13 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:47 pmActually I’ve gotten a couple pms on this board from posters saying they appreciate me doing God’s work
Did they also talk about a fondness for sunset strolls along the beach?
They said keep trying to steer the mongoloids in the right direction.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 11:13 am Blob wins again. Gets the sheeples chasing their tails again :lol:
They can’t help it, like fishing at a trout farm.

It’s all Gillis’s fault.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Reefer2 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:57 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 11:13 am Blob wins again. Gets the sheeples chasing their tails again :lol:

It’s all Gillis’s fault.
I feel bad sometimes laying all these posters out but at the end of the day ..., it’s what they need Reef. Like fishing with dynamite
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:36 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:46 pm

Blob is their hero!

Another angry Benning Army supporter incapable of much except group think. It’s hilarious how I get bashed for correctly calling out Elmer’s trade history and cap manglement, yet when I praise him for something like his drafting it goes unnoticed. Sure he butcherfucked the 2016 draft but by and large this has been a strength in his tenure.

Keep on keepin on. It’s a left and right thing between a cesspool at hfboards and a band of sweat licking ball lickers here. Big island in the middle for reasonable posters like myself and a handful of others.

There’s no talking to either side really. Haters or lovers of the regime. They are equally flawed and equally tone deaf.
I’m not angry, I like most of your posts, I just don’t like the idea of you butt licking losers on HFBoards.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:13 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:47 pmActually I’ve gotten a couple pms on this board from posters saying they appreciate me doing God’s work
Did they also talk about a fondness for sunset strolls along the beach?
Playing men’s only speedo beach volleyball with his bosom buddy Wilson
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:13 pm I’m not angry, I like most of your posts, I just don’t like the idea of you butt licking losers on HFBoards.
Not sure how I butt lick anyone at hfboards. I got punted there at least three times for having an opinion halfway between here and there.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:13 pm I’m not angry, I like most of your posts, I just don’t like the idea of you butt licking losers on HFBoards.
Not sure how I butt lick anyone at hfboards. I got punted there at least three times for having an opinion halfway between here and there.
Lol, yeahno you got booted for being a troll, to no one's surprise...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:01 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:57 pm

It’s all Gillis’s fault.
I feel bad sometimes laying all these posters out but at the end of the day ..., it’s what they need Reef. Like fishing with dynamite
Blob is Reefer's clone.

New avatar for ya pretty boy:

____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Imagine this line if we draft Zegras.
LUCIC - ZEGRAS - VIRTANEN
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Lancer »

I could dig that. We’ll see if Zegras makes it that far down the draft.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strange enough I’ve read comparisons of Zegras game to Elias Pettersson’s game. He played wing man to Jack Hughes all season even though he is listed as a centre. He may be the playmaking winger Bo needs since Baertschi has become very unreliable

Zegras has the speed to burn
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

SKYO wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:12 am Imagine this line if we draft Zegras.
I can imagine Zegras, but, who is this Lucic kid you have listed? Is it Milan's younger brother? Cousin?
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Carlyee
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Carlyee »

Tciso wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:50 am
SKYO wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:12 am Imagine this line if we draft Zegras.
I can imagine Zegras, but, who is this Lucic kid you have listed? Is it Milan's younger brother? Cousin?
Also, Jake might not be around then either.