Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6390
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:00 am

Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:25 pm
Sure


"evolution"

User avatar
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2354
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:14 pm

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Todd Bersnoozi » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:13 am

Carlyee wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:22 am
For example I wanted someone to hang a knee on Koteemmiee, because i am a spiteful human being and prone to rash decisions which generally result in social, legal and karmic hassles. You may want EG to go full savage beast mode and get suspended for the rest of his life.
I'm just glad Cockenemi is a skinny little shit like Petey. Imagine if it was Looch, it would have been game over. :P

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6390
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:51 am

Image
>>>>>>>>>>>Image

I'm starting to cool down. Anger management takes time.
"evolution"

User avatar
Carlyee
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Carlyee » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:15 am

micky107 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:51 am
Image
>>>>>>>>>>>Image

I'm starting to cool down. Anger management takes time.
Yup, best to act logically with a cool head rather than screw up while all emotional and make things way worse. Just ask Todd Bertuzzi. Stupidity costs you in the end. History is a great teacher if fans are willing to learn.

This probably belongs in the trade/rumour thread but I want the Canucks to game plan to somehow draft Matthew Savoie. 3ppg in Bantam, 2ppg in Midget, applying to WHL for exceptional status (he will be the first ever in the WHL if approved) and a prairie kid.

Since we are on an upward trajectory however the possibility seems remote.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 6216
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Uncle dans leg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:35 am

Hey Micky...now that your blood pressure is down...

Saturday brings florida onto the menu. Should they remain cool and turn the other cheek? :lol:
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4376
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Reefer2 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 am

Carlyee wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:15 am
micky107 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:51 am
Image
>>>>>>>>>>>Image

I'm starting to cool down. Anger management takes time.
Yup, best to act logically with a cool head rather than screw up while all emotional and make things way worse. Just ask Todd Bertuzzi. Stupidity costs you in the end. History is a great teacher if fans are willing to learn.

This probably belongs in the trade/rumour thread but I want the Canucks to game plan to somehow draft Matthew Savoie. 3ppg in Bantam, 2ppg in Midget, applying to WHL for exceptional status (he will be the first ever in the WHL if approved) and a prairie kid.

Since we are on an upward trajectory however the possibility seems remote.
Sure Karli

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6390
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:43 am

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:35 am
Hey Micky...now that your blood pressure is down...

Saturday brings florida onto the menu. Should they remain cool and turn the other cheek? :lol:
Well Dan since they've all ready turned one, I wouldn't recommend turning the other. I think that's just "spreading" the wrong message.
Some bumping, hard clean hitting and running up a score, if we could.
We could, if the opportunity presents itself, nail the fuck out of Matheson but the league would be all over that.
Maybe a whole whack of little sharp digs and elbows and even get some of our lads to be whispering things like "pussy". every time they flash by.
Snot a swear word!. I only say that because snot could be an option as well.

See! I'm getting over anger issues. All good.

Carllee; Every time the Canucks have an issue with an opposing player or an ax to grind problem with another team that they feel
needs attention, doesn't mean a Moore thing is going to happen.
"evolution"

User avatar
Carlyee
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Carlyee » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:11 pm

micky107 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:43 am

Carllee; Every time the Canucks have an issue with an opposing player or an ax to grind problem with another team that they feel
needs attention, doesn't mean a Moore thing is going to happen.
I know that, you know that, the team knows that. Some mouth breathing fans seem to forget that it's always a possibility for reasons previously outlined.

User avatar
Carlyee
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Carlyee » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 am
Sure Karli
Ever watch a Fish Called Wanda?

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 19284
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 pm

Carlyee wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 am
Sure Karli
Ever watch a Fish Called Wanda?
Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Carlyee
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Carlyee » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:22 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 pm
Carlyee wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 am
Sure Karli
Ever watch a Fish Called Wanda?
Image
lol it's like you and I planned that.

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4376
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Reefer2 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:21 pm

Carlyee wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:22 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 pm
Carlyee wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 am
Sure Karli
Ever watch a Fish Called Wanda?
Image
lol it's like you and I planned that.
Well you are a puppet so not surprising.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 13165
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:47 am

Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:21 pm
Carlyee wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:22 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 pm
Carlyee wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 am
Sure Karli
Ever watch a Fish Called Wanda?
Image
lol it's like you and I planned that.
Well you are a puppet so not surprising.
Cholla has a fucking army of them on this board
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

User avatar
Carlyee
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Carlyee » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:43 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:47 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:21 pm
Carlyee wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:22 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 pm
Carlyee wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 am
Sure Karli
Ever watch a Fish Called Wanda?
Image
lol it's like you and I planned that.
Well you are a puppet so not surprising.
Cholla has a fucking army of them on this board
If you two really stop and think about it, which in Reefer's case has a probability approaching zero, I haven't even typed anything derogatory, demeaning or otherwise disrespectful about either of you. Whatever beef you have with me is entirely in your heads. It's no wonder when other posters antagonize you boys. You make it easy.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 13165
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:21 am

Nobody antagonizes me Childers. The next time will be the first time.

Doesn’t mean I can’t point out Doc has an army of meat puppets following him around
“SUTTER IS AS GOOD AS COUTURIER”

Post Reply