Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
vic
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 929
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by vic » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:57 am

Canucks re-sign Granlund 1 year / 1.475 mil

Still an RFA next year, hoping he has a bounce back season so next contract is still under Van's control.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17384
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:04 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:19 am
I haven’t watched a hell of a lot of the team past Christmas for the past three years.
This explains some of your positions on some of the players on my Vancouver Canucks...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17384
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:07 am

vic wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:57 am
Canucks re-sign Granlund 1 year / 1.475 mil

Still an RFA next year, hoping he has a bounce back season so next contract is still under Van's control.
Pretty much what most of us were guessing a few days ago.

Blobby was the only one to say Granlund is overpaid at that amount, but then Blobby doesn't watch the games. :mex:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7931
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Island Nucklehead » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:31 am

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:07 am
vic wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:57 am
Canucks re-sign Granlund 1 year / 1.475 mil

Still an RFA next year, hoping he has a bounce back season so next contract is still under Van's control.
Pretty much what most of us were guessing a few days ago.
Yeah, average deal for an average player.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9803
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Topper » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:32 am

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:04 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:19 am
I haven’t watched a hell of a lot of the team past Christmas for the past three years.
This explains some of your positions on some of the players on my Vancouver Canucks...
Salved and lubed
Image
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 13266
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Hockey Widow » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:34 am

Cloutier stepping down for family reasons. Ian Clark is available as he is moving on from Columbus.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17384
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:41 am

micky107 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:18 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:12 am
Still need a goalie
Goalie coach maybe.
Hockey Widow wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:34 am
Cloutier stepping down for family reasons. Ian Clark is available as he is moving on from Columbus.
Quick enough for ya Micky? :D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
micky107
CC Legend
Posts: 4683
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:44 am

8-)
Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:41 am
micky107 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:18 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:12 am
Still need a goalie
Goalie coach maybe.
Hockey Widow wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:34 am
Cloutier stepping down for family reasons. Ian Clark is available as he is moving on from Columbus.
Quick enough for ya Micky? :D
8-)
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17384
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:31 am
Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:07 am
vic wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:57 am
Canucks re-sign Granlund 1 year / 1.475 mil

Still an RFA next year, hoping he has a bounce back season so next contract is still under Van's control.
Pretty much what most of us were guessing a few days ago.
Yeah, average deal for an average player.
Well the average salary is over $3M now, but yeah...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11100
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:20 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:04 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:19 am
I haven’t watched a hell of a lot of the team past Christmas for the past three years.
This explains some of your positions on some of the players on my Vancouver Canucks...
It also explains some things about you from my end if you watch 82 games of this trash from tip to tail.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11100
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:21 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:07 am
vic wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:57 am
Canucks re-sign Granlund 1 year / 1.475 mil

Still an RFA next year, hoping he has a bounce back season so next contract is still under Van's control.
Pretty much what most of us were guessing a few days ago.

Blobby was the only one to say Granlund is overpaid at that amount, but then Blobby doesn't watch the games. :mex:
He is overpaid but it’s only for a season.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17384
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:13 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:20 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:04 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:19 am
I haven’t watched a hell of a lot of the team past Christmas for the past three years.
This explains some of your positions on some of the players on my Vancouver Canucks...
It also explains some things about you from my end if you watch 82 games of this trash from tip to tail.
Quite right, it proves yours truly is a great fan who offers informed opinions. Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17384
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:21 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:07 am
vic wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:57 am
Canucks re-sign Granlund 1 year / 1.475 mil

Still an RFA next year, hoping he has a bounce back season so next contract is still under Van's control.
Pretty much what most of us were guessing a few days ago.

Blobby was the only one to say Granlund is overpaid at that amount, but then Blobby doesn't watch the games. :mex:
He is overpaid but it’s only for a season.
Well you're the expert. Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11100
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:13 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:20 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:04 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:19 am
I haven’t watched a hell of a lot of the team past Christmas for the past three years.
This explains some of your positions on some of the players on my Vancouver Canucks...
It also explains some things about you from my end if you watch 82 games of this trash from tip to tail.
Quite right, it proves yours truly is a great fan who offers informed opinions. Image
Or it may indicate that you don’t have many interests outside of the Vancouver Canucks?

You could always get that gout riddled portly carcass of yours off your couch and go outdoors
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17384
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:53 pm

Yeah maybe you should enter into outdoor-related debates rather than Canuck-related debates. Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Post Reply