Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15221
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sun May 05, 2019 9:19 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:00 am
Hockey Widow wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:42 am
If he retires after July 1st we will still have part of his cap for one season since he will be paid his bonus July 1st. Wonder how long the water boy will put up with paying all these salaries once players/ coaches move on.
Eriksson will be the catalyst for Aqua if he gets that patented trigger finger going again. That being said, Eriksson should be ashamed of himself for the work he’s done here, or lack thereof, especially with his history of success with other clubs. He needs to look in the mirror instead of blaming the coach
Eriksson is going to bounce back next year and have 8 hits
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8618
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:29 am

Image
"evolution"

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 7713
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sun May 05, 2019 11:36 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:19 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:00 am
Hockey Widow wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:42 am
If he retires after July 1st we will still have part of his cap for one season since he will be paid his bonus July 1st. Wonder how long the water boy will put up with paying all these salaries once players/ coaches move on.
Eriksson will be the catalyst for Aqua if he gets that patented trigger finger going again. That being said, Eriksson should be ashamed of himself for the work he’s done here, or lack thereof, especially with his history of success with other clubs. He needs to look in the mirror instead of blaming the coach
Eriksson is going to bounce back next year and have 8 hits
:lol:

Whoa whoa whoa....you dont want to wear the guy out for the playoffs...
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8618
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:03 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:19 am

Eriksson is going to bounce back next year and have 8 hits
Wonder what of?
"evolution"

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4437
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Per » Sun May 05, 2019 12:33 pm

Possible shoulder injury on Markström as Sweden beat Finland 2-1 tonight in their world championship dress rehearsal.
He left his crease to chase a puck and got run by a Finn. 😕

Petey and Loui assisted on a powerplay goal. Petey, who runs the powerplay, sneaked the puck in to Loui at the crease who tried to score and then Elias Lindholm tapped in the rebound.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8618
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Per wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:33 pm
Possible shoulder injury on Markström as Sweden beat Finland 2-1 tonight in their world championship dress rehearsal.
He left his crease to chase a puck and got run by a Finn. 😕
Oh for F**K'S Sake, Got to be kidding.
Never ends does it. :evil:
"evolution"

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8618
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:45 pm

Shit; Here's the story and the damn video on Marky getting hurt; no joke.........

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/markstr ... nucks-2019
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21103
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Sun May 05, 2019 12:50 pm

micky107 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:45 pm
Shit; Here's the story and the damn video on Marky getting hurt; no joke.........

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/markstr ... nucks-2019
Swedes need to give Swedish citizenship to Looch real quick!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8085
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Cornuck » Sun May 05, 2019 1:09 pm

Team Doctor of @Trekronorse on Jacob Markström: "We removed him from the game because he had some pain in his upper body. He has full range of motion, but we just wanted to be cautious. This is just a pre-tournament game. He should be fine for the World Championship."
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8618
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:39 pm

Yeah, just saw that. Hope it's nothing. There's another picture but it's huge. It shows a team mate helping him
and he looks to be hurting pretty good, fingers crossed.

Yesterday there was this;

@DhaliwalSports
Follow Follow @DhaliwalSports

Goalie Michael DiPietro got hurt in OHL playoffs today. Hearing high ankle sprain. That’s tough news for a kid who had not lost a game in the playoffs. #Canucks
2:05 PM - 4 May 2019
https://twitter.com/MFents/status/11247 ... nucks-2019
"evolution"

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8618
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:49 pm

"evolution"

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8618
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:54 pm

Antti Tyrvainen; The guy that did it. Take a look at those penalty minutes.
https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/1 ... -tyrvainen
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21103
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Sun May 05, 2019 3:19 pm

micky107 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:39 pm
Yeah, just saw that. Hope it's nothing. There's another picture but it's huge. It shows a team mate helping him
and he looks to be hurting pretty good, fingers crossed.

Yesterday there was this;

@DhaliwalSports
Follow Follow @DhaliwalSports

Goalie Michael DiPietro got hurt in OHL playoffs today. Hearing high ankle sprain. That’s tough news for a kid who had not lost a game in the playoffs. #Canucks
2:05 PM - 4 May 2019
https://twitter.com/MFents/status/11247 ... nucks-2019
It's just a first degree sprain, nothing to be concerned about...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8618
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by micky107 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:48 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:19 pm

It's just a first degree sprain, nothing to be concerned about...
Oh, is that all. :scowl:

Personally, I think we should bring him home and have our guys take a look. But that's just me.
Or send one over. :idea:
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 21103
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Strangelove » Sun May 05, 2019 3:52 pm

micky107 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:48 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:19 pm

It's just a first degree sprain, nothing to be concerned about...
Oh, is that all. :scowl:

Personally, I think we should bring him home and have our guys take a look. But that's just me.
Or send one over. :idea:
https://www.spoc-ortho.com/patient-reso ... kle-sprain

"First Degree:
This is the most common sprain and is a minor injury if not neglected. The ligaments are stretched, not torn. There may be mild swelling, but no instability. The athlete can expect to resume sports in 1 – 2 weeks with conservative therapy."
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Post Reply