Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9599
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Topper » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:16 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am
And yet everything he posted was correct. Minus the run on sentences and punctuation mistakes.
Oh course a drunk post makes sense.

To you.

At 7:30am.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3688
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Reefer2 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:29 am

Carlyee wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:24 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:03 am
If Pouliot and MDZ are our #3 and #4 then I am happy, it means another lottery year with a guaranteed top 5 pick.

On one of the local sports shows they said Huges coming in would be better than Pouliot and some here think MR. P is a second pairing guy. Me I think we have Tanev and Edler as #2 - #4 type roles depending on their play and health. After that everyone else is #6-#8 on a good team, maybe Gub would be 3rd pairing. How anyone can look at the CURRENT D and think they are good is incredible.

If Julio and Hughes join the team this year they better pair them with a dependable guy and let them learn. Green would also have to work on team defense so the young guys do not feel the pressure. Now more than ever the Canucks need to think of a team plan work in the young guys which may include Pettersson and others.
This reads like you had a stroke whilst typing it. Are you ok? Do you need someone to call 911?
Fuck off puppet.

Come back with something useful MR. 64 poster.

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3688
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Reefer2 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:30 am

Topper wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:25 am
Carlyee wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:24 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:03 am
If Pouliot and MDZ are our #3 and #4 then I am happy, it means another lottery year with a guaranteed top 5 pick.

On one of the local sports shows they said Huges coming in would be better than Pouliot and some here think MR. P is a second pairing guy. Me I think we have Tanev and Edler as #2 - #4 type roles depending on their play and health. After that everyone else is #6-#8 on a good team, maybe Gub would be 3rd pairing. How anyone can look at the CURRENT D and think they are good is incredible.

If Julio and Hughes join the team this year they better pair them with a dependable guy and let them learn. Green would also have to work on team defense so the young guys do not feel the pressure. Now more than ever the Canucks need to think of a team plan work in the young guys which may include Pettersson and others.
This reads like you had a stroke whilst typing it. Are you ok? Do you need someone to call 911?
I was going to say "Drunk Posting"
You should know, are you ever sober or normal?

too much oil up where the sun dont shine can do weird things to people.

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3688
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Reefer2 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:31 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am
And yet everything he posted was correct. Minus the run on sentences and punctuation mistakes.
Since this is not an English class the drunks can only come back with comments like they normally do instead of offering any real opinion.

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3133
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Jovocop » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:48 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:44 pm
Jovocop wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:41 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:35 pm
Pouliott signs for one year at 1.1 million. Better than Granlunds deal
Granlund just had a 19 goals season in 2016/17. BTW, not sure how you can compare a forward to a defenseman?
He played 20 minutes a game and played a lot with the twins and got a whack of pp time. I’m sure a lot of guys could put up those numbers (and substantially better) that type of deployment.

What’s the excuse for the other seasons he’s appeared in NHL games?
The average ice time for Granlund in 2016/17 was 17:19, not 20 minutes. Also, he scored 16 even strength goals and 3 power play goals.

https://www.hockey-reference.com/player ... lma01.html

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9599
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Topper » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:02 am

Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:31 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am
And yet everything he posted was correct. Minus the run on sentences and punctuation mistakes.
Since this is not an English class the drunks can only come back with comments like they normally do instead of offering any real opinion.
Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:30 am
You should know, are you ever sober or normal?

too much oil up where the sun dont shine can do weird things to people.
:|
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3688
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Reefer2 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:08 am

Topper wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:02 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:31 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am
And yet everything he posted was correct. Minus the run on sentences and punctuation mistakes.
Since this is not an English class the drunks can only come back with comments like they normally do instead of offering any real opinion.
Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:30 am
You should know, are you ever sober or normal?

too much oil up where the sun dont shine can do weird things to people.
:|
Sorry Top - but I will say the way you explained to me on how to cook mushroom (no not that kind) was fantastic. Do not eat them myself but the wife loves the way I cook it. Do need a recipe to cook sable fish or ling cod (sp).

Carlyee
CC Veteran
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Carlyee » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:45 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am
And yet everything he posted was correct. Minus the run on sentences and punctuation mistakes.
No one was arguing the accuracy of his post. I mean most of it is common sense but accurate none the less. I mostly just wanted to make sure he was ok. He took that shit personal though.....

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10515
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:46 am

Topper wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:16 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am
And yet everything he posted was correct. Minus the run on sentences and punctuation mistakes.
Oh course a drunk post makes sense.

To you.

At 7:30am.
And you didn’t refute his points because you couldn’t
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10515
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:47 am

Carlyee wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:45 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am
And yet everything he posted was correct. Minus the run on sentences and punctuation mistakes.
No one was arguing the accuracy of his post. I mean most of it is common sense but accurate none the less. I mostly just wanted to make sure he was ok. He took that shit personal though.....
Not sure about that. Doc and his posse thinks the Canucks defence is very good.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

Carlyee
CC Veteran
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Carlyee » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:50 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:47 am
Carlyee wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:45 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am
And yet everything he posted was correct. Minus the run on sentences and punctuation mistakes.
No one was arguing the accuracy of his post. I mean most of it is common sense but accurate none the less. I mostly just wanted to make sure he was ok. He took that shit personal though.....
Not sure about that. Doc and his posse thinks the Canucks defence is very good.
I was referring to the here and now. Topper and I. Each moment is its own moment.

Carlyee
CC Veteran
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Carlyee » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:52 am

Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:08 am
Topper wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:02 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:31 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am
And yet everything he posted was correct. Minus the run on sentences and punctuation mistakes.
Since this is not an English class the drunks can only come back with comments like they normally do instead of offering any real opinion.
Reefer2 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:30 am
You should know, are you ever sober or normal?

too much oil up where the sun dont shine can do weird things to people.
:|
Sorry Top - but I will say the way you explained to me on how to cook mushroom (no not that kind) was fantastic. Do not eat them myself but the wife loves the way I cook it. Do need a recipe to cook sable fish or ling cod (sp).
https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/mar ... pe-2014136

Many years ago Topper inspired me to be the cook I am today. It all started with some Elk strip loin.

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9599
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Topper » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:55 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:46 am
Topper wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:16 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am
And yet everything he posted was correct. Minus the run on sentences and punctuation mistakes.
Oh course a drunk post makes sense.

To you.

At 7:30am.
And you didn’t refute his points because you couldn’t
I'm not drunk.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3688
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Reefer2 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:00 am

Carlyee wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:45 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am
And yet everything he posted was correct. Minus the run on sentences and punctuation mistakes.
No one was arguing the accuracy of his post. I mean most of it is common sense but accurate none the less. I mostly just wanted to make sure he was ok. He took that shit personal though.....
Note taken - i was in between meetings and wrote this quickly. I come here often and usually on my phone but rarely have the time to take 20 - 30 minutes to write things up. I read it now and yes I could of take some extra time to properly punctuate.

Summary - current D bad, bring in the young guys good, Green hopefully has a system that does not let the young guys fail.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10515
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canuck News and Notes - 2018-2019

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:09 am

Topper wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:55 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:46 am
Topper wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:16 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am
And yet everything he posted was correct. Minus the run on sentences and punctuation mistakes.
Oh course a drunk post makes sense.

To you.

At 7:30am.
And you didn’t refute his points because you couldn’t
I'm not drunk.
So you’re smoking rock?
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

Post Reply