Playoffs

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Jovocop
CC Legend

Re: Playoffs

Post by Jovocop »

Meds wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:35 pm
Couture is a whiny bitch. So is Peter DeBoer. Sharks are an easy team to hate.
Wait til you see the whiny Jumbo Joe...
sk8er
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by sk8er »

Jovocop wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:38 am
Meds wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 11:35 pm
Couture is a whiny bitch. So is Peter DeBoer. Sharks are an easy team to hate.
Wait til you see the whiny Jumbo Joe...

I have hated joe Thornton with a passion ever since he stuck his stinky glove in Sedins face while pretending he was pointing when talking to the ref and looking the other way. Total lack of any kind of respect. Now with that stupid huge beard, I hate him even more. That plus the fact he is a whiny bitch.
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

But why did Henrik just accept it?
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
Puck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Puck »

If I recall, he pushed Thornton's hand away and continued talking with the ref, which was the point of standing there in the first place. If you want somebody to play patty-cake with Thornton, get the minor-hockey kid that skates out for the anthem.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 2:49 pm But why did Henrik just accept it?
What are his options? Fight Joe Thornton? Whine to the ref standing right in front of him?

Thornton was trying to get under his skin, and Hank didn't let him do that. Any reaction would have invited more of the same behaviour.

Daniel getting speed-bagged by Marchand is one thing (should have cross checked his teeth in and dared the refs to make it a major), but Hank not reacting to Joe's stink-finger was the right call.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Island Nucklehead wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 9:03 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 2:49 pm But why did Henrik just accept it?
What are his options? Fight Joe Thornton? Whine to the ref standing right in front of him?

Thornton was trying to get under his skin, and Hank didn't let him do that. Any reaction would have invited more of the same behaviour.

Daniel getting speed-bagged by Marchand is one thing (should have cross checked his teeth in and dared the refs to make it a major), but Hank not reacting to Joe's stink-finger was the right call.
They don't call enough unsportsmanlike conduct penalties anymore.
Puck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Puck »

Agreed. I think that licking/kissing stuff with Marchand should have been an unsportsmanlike call.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Puck wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 10:57 am Agreed. I think that licking/kissing stuff with Marchand should have been an unsportsmanlike call.
Another tonguing tonight. No wonder Topper loves him. Is this not a PoundMeToo moment?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Yeah, I think Brad has pushed it a bit too far with that one. Think he’s gone for the next one!

Works well for my TB in 5 prediction! :mrgreen:
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Aaronp18 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 10:12 pm Yeah, I think Brad has pushed it a bit too far with that one. Think he’s gone for the next one!

Works well for my TB in 5 prediction! :mrgreen:
Honestly he should get 2 - 3 that is disgusting.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Aaronp18 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 10:12 pm Yeah, I think Brad has pushed it a bit too far with that one. Think he’s gone for the next one!
Yeah at worst it’s sexual assault, at the very least it’s as embarrassing to the game as Avery’s “sloppy seconds” comment. Certainly suspendable.
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

It’s always nice when a rat reassures us that he truly is a rat. Does Blobbee still prefer the Licker over the Biter?

1st round - Olli Juolevi
2nd round - Jonathan Dahlen
3rd round - Will Lockwood

The 2016 class is well represented in the Csnuck Organization. Jimbro Genius Benning
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
sk8er
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by sk8er »

O.M.G.
That is so disgusting. Burrows had cause to bite in the heat of the moment, with a stinky glove shoved in his mouth..this is just premeditated creepiness.
But it’s okay, Burke promises it won’t happen again, the broons will deal with it.
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:22 am It’s always nice when a rat reassures us that he truly is a rat. Does Blobbee still prefer the Licker over the Biter?

1st round - Olli Juolevi
2nd round - Jonathan Dahlen
3rd round - Will Lockwood

The 2016 class is well represented in the Csnuck Organization. Jimbro Genius Benning
I don’t like either guy but Marchand is a lot better player than Burrows ever was.

The 2016 draft is a horrid draft for Vancouver currently. Juolevi developing at a snails pace and Lockwood injured once again and looks like he will miss 6-8 months
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”