NHL Finally in Seattle

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

NHL Finally in Seattle

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I don't know about you Mangiacakes but I'm jacked about the NHL going to Seattle! About time, just wish I was younger cause the boozey road trip Derby matches with the buds would be great, not to say I won't do that but not to the extent of younger RD. Ya know Bubbles will be making yearly drunk fest derby trips to Seattle, scraps and all, we all know Bubbles wants to make up for tgd ass canning he got in Lyndon Washington.

Anyhow can't stand the list of the names they've chosen, just told Mrs RD the name I'd go with - Seattle Snow Cats. Yeah baby, Mrs RD high fived me bigly time!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: NHL Finally in Seattle

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

lol in 1991 a very young blob not even legal in the US made his way down the I-5 for a fastpitch tournament in Mount Vernon. At the time I was a well thought of young ball player and they paid me 500$ for the weekend and gas and hotel. We got into the booze pretty good on the Friday at the local tavern after the first game.

At the bar we ( not me ) got into it with a few navy officers . Lots of shots that night... stupid amount . walking back to the hotel my new teammate feels the need to flip off a truckload of guys just because. Bad goes to worse and a 6 on 2 brawl ensues. I have both eyes swollen shut and a cracked rib . I didn’t play any games for the team other than Friday night lol .As I go through the border with shades on buddy asks me to remove them , then quickly put them back on!! He says “ talking when you should have been listening I guess” . I said guilty as charged.

Fuck they beat the living shit out of the blobcat.

My sister was irate as I rocked shades in her wedding party the following weekend

Needless to say that team never picked me up to play again.

Pacific Blue is like an elephant
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Haha! Don't mean to laugh at you getting the shit kicked out of you but... great story!
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Back in the old days my cuz partied hard downtown Vancity...blacked out, story goes when he came to, he was playing pool in downtown Seattle somehow LOL.

Gonna be a ton of Canucks fans jersey's in Seattle, kinda like leaves fans in Ottawa.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:11 pm Seattle Snow Cats.
Topper wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 am Snowflakes for the win.
Strangelove wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:03 pm Seattle Social Justice Warriors
"Tell him what he's won Blob!"
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:37 pm walking back to the hotel my new teammate feels the need to flip off a truckload of guys just because.
Your new teammate was Reefer.

"Tell him what he's won Blob!"
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

hockey news predicts Seattle takes Guds in the expansion draft in 2020, it's like JB planned that like Sbisa.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/artic ... mock-draft
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.