February/March/April OOTS

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: February OOTS

Post by Topper »

Hall deserves 15
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I have less respect for Hall and more respect for Burrows on this for the simple fact that Hall is building himself a reputation as one who won't back his actions. He just turtles and hides behind refs and teamates. Disgusting
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:21 pm I have less respect for Hall and more respect for Burrows on this for the simple fact that Hall is building himself a reputation as one who won't back his actions. He just turtles and hides behind refs and teamates. Disgusting
Why would Hall answer Burrows?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Island Nucklehead wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:24 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:21 pm I have less respect for Hall and more respect for Burrows on this for the simple fact that Hall is building himself a reputation as one who won't back his actions. He just turtles and hides behind refs and teamates. Disgusting
Respect?

Is Hall sqeaky clean or something? That hit had an invitation attached to it, unfortunately Hall reneged, as usual
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 pm
Island Nucklehead wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:24 pm
Respect?

Is Hall sqeaky clean or something? That hit had an invitation attached to it, unfortunately Hall reneged, as usual
Are you looking forward to cheering Pettersen on in a fight after he takes a clean bodycheck?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Yeah right, Halls hit on Burrows had no purpose, it' was well within the context of what was going on. Just please just once, Taylor Hall, if you want to play like Mark Messier, please just once in your hockey life time back it up like Mark would, instead of skating behind teamates and refs with the "who meeeee?" Look on your face
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol to a certain group Burrows is never at fault for anything. Fucking nauseating. I’m no fan of Hall and think he’s a cheap player but defending Burrows is in this case reeks of a troll or someone has some severe brain damage.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:46 pm Lol to a certain group Burrows is never at fault for anything. Fucking nauseating. I’m no fan of Hall and think he’s a cheap player but defending Burrows is in this case reeks of a troll or someone has some severe brain damage.
Who's defending Burrows? We all know that Burrows is a rat. But at least Burrows will drop the mitts, not a great fighter as we all know, but at least he will drop the mitts. Hall on the other hand - description:

Play on the edge
Play dirty
When a player challenges him
Turtle
Hide behind a teammate or ref

The same shit every time.

I'd still have him on my team, lol.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:53 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:46 pm Lol to a certain group Burrows is never at fault for anything. Fucking nauseating. I’m no fan of Hall and think he’s a cheap player but defending Burrows is in this case reeks of a troll or someone has some severe brain damage.
Who's defending Burrows?
More of Brother Blob's scarecrows.

He builds 'em, attacks 'em, destroys 'em, and then pats himself on the back for "caving heads of real people". :D
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Why cant hockey players just fight, "duke it out", like they always have?
The league is under pressure to take fighting out of the game, both spontaneious and staged.
Unfortunately, some guys always seem to come up with new ways to hurt each other.
Just an assumption, but I bet social media is now playing a major role in threatening and inciting.
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:59 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:53 pm
Who's defending Burrows?
More of Brother Blob's scarecrows.

He builds 'em, attacks 'em, destroys 'em, and then pats himself on the back for "caving heads of real people". :D
A little quick on the trigger finger maybe lol. Either way Dudes whole “ I have more respect for Burrows than Hall” is nauseating.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:56 am Either way Dudes whole “ I have more respect for Burrows than Hall” is nauseating.
Actually I completely agree with The Dude.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/1747

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/13392
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:10 am Square up and fight douchebag
____
Try to focus on someday.
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Post by Ronning's Ghost »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:56 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:56 am Either way Dudes whole “ I have more respect for Burrows than Hall” is nauseating.

What part of those links is supposed to support your position ?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Burrows - 26 NHL fights
Hall - 1 NHL fight
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Ronning's Ghost wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:34 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:56 pm

What part of those links is supposed to support your position ?
ANSWER: I have more respect for Burrows than Hall because Burrows backs his shit up

... whereas Hall starts shit and then turtles.

I quoted Blob (in red above) to remind him that part of him agrees with me.
____
Try to focus on someday.