The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15172
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat May 25, 2019 8:40 am

Hey Dude do you ever bump into Gillian Guess anymore?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 14864
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sat May 25, 2019 9:07 am

Hey Blob do you ever thank your wife for getting the shit stains from your swamp ass out of your Joe Boxers?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15172
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat May 25, 2019 9:21 am

I’m pretty sure I saw Dude rollerblading near Mahon Park the other day. He was wearing his usual costume of a wife beater, Daisy Duke shorts with his skullet blowing in the wind. Drinking a Lucky Lager, losing his balance periodically due to his razor thin bird legs and the amount of heroin he had mainlined. His massive gut had mustard and ketchup stains on the beater and his pock marked skin bore a resemblance to Edward James Olmos.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8344
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Island Nucklehead » Sat May 25, 2019 12:14 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:21 am
I’m pretty sure I saw Dude rollerblading near Mahon Park the other day. He was wearing his usual costume of a wife beater, Daisy Duke shorts with his skullet blowing in the wind. Drinking a Lucky Lager, losing his balance periodically due to his razor thin bird legs and the amount of heroin he had mainlined. His massive gut had mustard and ketchup stains on the beater and his pock marked skin bore a resemblance to Edward James Olmos.

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 7668
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by The Brown Wizard » Sat May 25, 2019 3:41 pm

Its only just getting good now IN. Were down to skidmarks vs mustard stains
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 14864
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sat May 25, 2019 3:46 pm

Blob is the king of sharts (when you fart, shit comes out) due to his disgustingly poor eating habits and the terrible beer he consumes.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15172
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat May 25, 2019 4:39 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 3:46 pm
Blob is the king of sharts (when you fart, shit comes out) due to his disgustingly poor eating habits and the terrible beer he consumes.
I just returned from the Arms


Quality food and beverages
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 14864
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sat May 25, 2019 4:43 pm

Cheeseburger and Rickards Red?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15172
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat May 25, 2019 4:46 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:43 pm
Cheeseburger and Rickards Red?
Rueben and about five fat tugs ... or was it six?

Place is a goldmine
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 14864
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sat May 25, 2019 5:01 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:46 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:43 pm
Cheeseburger and Rickards Red?
Rueben and about five fat tugs ... or was it six?

Place is a goldmine
Actually not bad. Love the Rueben and Fat Tug. Did you ask for grapefruit wedges with the fat tug?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15172
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat May 25, 2019 5:39 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:01 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:46 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:43 pm
Cheeseburger and Rickards Red?
Rueben and about five fat tugs ... or was it six?

Place is a goldmine
Actually not bad. Love the Rueben and Fat Tug. Did you ask for grapefruit wedges with the fat tug?
I did get a lime wedge for the two shots of Patron
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15172
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat May 25, 2019 5:40 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:39 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:01 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:46 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:43 pm
Cheeseburger and Rickards Red?
Rueben and about five fat tugs ... or was it six?

Place is a goldmine
Actually not bad. Love the Rueben and Fat Tug. Did you ask for grapefruit wedges with the fat tug?
I did get a lime wedge for the two shots of Patron
Hungover food. Well on my way again... watering up after another beer.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

ESQ
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2384
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by ESQ » Sat May 25, 2019 7:17 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:01 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:46 pm

Rueben and about five fat tugs ... or was it six?

Place is a goldmine
Actually not bad. Love the Rueben and Fat Tug. Did you ask for grapefruit wedges with the fat tug?
I love how this thread is bringing you two together.

Sorry, I should have put this in a PM. :drunk: :drunk:

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 14864
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Chef Boi RD » Sat May 25, 2019 7:24 pm

ESQ wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:17 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:01 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:46 pm

Rueben and about five fat tugs ... or was it six?

Place is a goldmine
Actually not bad. Love the Rueben and Fat Tug. Did you ask for grapefruit wedges with the fat tug?
I love how this thread is bringing you two together.

Sorry, I should have put this in a PM. :drunk: :drunk:
Something tells me ole Blobby Baldy Hanks is back to his normal weight of 265 lbs - “A Reuben and 7 Fat Tug IPAs in a day”
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 15172
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Sat May 25, 2019 7:28 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:24 pm
ESQ wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:17 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:01 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:46 pm

Rueben and about five fat tugs ... or was it six?

Place is a goldmine
Actually not bad. Love the Rueben and Fat Tug. Did you ask for grapefruit wedges with the fat tug?
I love how this thread is bringing you two together.

Sorry, I should have put this in a PM. :drunk: :drunk:
Something tells me ole Blobby Baldy Hanks is back to his normal weight of 265 lbs - “A Reuben and 7 Fat Tug IPAs in a day”
232 as we speak. Still 30 pounds over my Astoria fighting days though. I like beer and red meat way too much. Spring is here I pretty much drink darn near every day :oops:
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

Post Reply