Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by SKYO

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

The Brown Wizard
CC Legend

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 17-18 Sponsored by

Post by The Brown Wizard » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:30 pm

Blob and Iceman need to grab a hose...the anger in here is trippin balls
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Lol I'm not angry Udell. Iceman is like a yappy little poodle. I on the other hand am more like a guide dog leading the blind but still able to squash the poodle or bite it in the throat if need be. Icehead is the Rosie O'Donnell of the board. Ugly, greasy with rolls and extra chins and generally someone everyone tunes out.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

Meds
CC Legend

Post by Meds » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:26 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Lol I'm not angry Udell. Iceman is like a yappy little poodle. I on the other hand am more like a guide dog leading the blind but still able to squash the poodle or bite it in the throat if need be. Icehead is the Rosie O'Donnell of the board. Ugly, greasy with rolls and extra chins and generally someone everyone tunes out.
I was thinking more of a Melissa McCarthy.....

Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Meds wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Lol I'm not angry Udell. Iceman is like a yappy little poodle. I on the other hand am more like a guide dog leading the blind but still able to squash the poodle or bite it in the throat if need be. Icehead is the Rosie O'Donnell of the board. Ugly, greasy with rolls and extra chins and generally someone everyone tunes out.
I was thinking more of a Melissa McCarthy.....
Yeah Meds either way he's a useless fat tub of shit probably living in his parents double wide in Deroche.

Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:17 pm

SKYO wrote:With Juolevi almost ready for the NHL an argument could made that beloved Ben Hutton could be dealt for a young scoring forward who has size. I'd wish Edler was tradeable but with his gillis made NTC, with family in Vancouver yada yada that seems unlikely.

I'd look at Columbus Blue Jacket RFA 6'3 221lb, 23 year old Josh Anderson, not the most skilled but he did get 17 goals in a limited role last year, plays with a mean streak, throws his weight around and can scrap it out with the tough guys.

Being a right shot he'd be a perfect fit with the Sedins in what could be their final year or two here, and what better way to end it than to have some protection on their line with a player who can pop in some goals to boot.

I'd like to keep Hutton for the long haul as he should be a 25-30+point LD, but if Juolevi is ready and Edler+MDZ not moving on from here for the next two years - in a Canuck sea of smaller skilled forwards, Ben Hutton is a blue chip trading piece to land the team a young power forward this team desperately needs.

Jack Johnson is a UFA next summer & they seem to want to move on from injury prone Murray, so their LD is open for some youthful improvement.

Might have to add Granlund their finnish GM might approve with them adding a pick or two to even it out.

Defense not too bad after losing Hutton.

EDLER -- STECHER
MDZ -- TANEV
JUOLEVI -- GUDBRANSON
WIERCIOCH, BIEGA, HOLM
SKYO, the BJ's drafted Josh Anderson with one of the two 4th round picks we gave up for the shut down master - Pahlsson!. Baaaaaaaaarutal.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:02 pm

Iceman2014 wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Icehead you are one of the shittiest posters on this board which is saying something because there are real mongoloids here and you are at the head table covered in your own drool and feces. You are a fucking idiot if you think retaining on Hanesen was smart. Ditto Luongo. Both GMs got bent over but you are probably into getting bent over and you therefore don't have a huge issue with it. Pull Docs cock out of your mouth and speak for yourself.

Oooooooooooooo how mean. I'm so hurt BAHAHAHAHA. OMG you're worth less than the shit on the bottom of your shoe. You're definitely the load you're mother should have swallowed, you fucking sack of shit.

Oh, right, Lu. Yeah, there were so many takers on him and that contract. Of course we had the option not to retain. Of course you're so stupid you probably don't realize on order to move him, the Panthers didn't want to be on the hook for early retirement penalties and so on. The peanut in your deformed skull wouldn't allow you to process much, this we all know. Anyway, you're a fucking cunt :)
*looks at Reefer*

Well said! :mex:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Iceman is like a yappy little poodle. I on the other hand am more like a guide dog leading the blind...
Makes sense in that all guide dogs are neutered.

BTW that "poodle" is having his way with you. :eh:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:35 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Iceman is like a yappy little poodle. I on the other hand am more like a guide dog leading the blind...
Makes sense in that all guide dogs are neutered.

BTW that "poodle" is having his way with you. :eh:
Yeah he's about as much of a challenge as you and Dud these days ..... which ain't much. :lol:

Reefer2
MVP
MVP

Post by Reefer2 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:43 pm

Strangelove wrote:

*looks at Reefer*

Well said! :mex:
Eh!, How did I get dragged into this.

I had a dream, it was really realistic, then I woke up, thought about work and said screw this and went back to sleep and back into kinda the same dream.

Can any of you dream that way?

Anyhow, I think in 2022-2024 which ever year the Nucks wins the cup I hope we can still have a parade and not worry people trying to drive cars where they do not belong. That is some sick shit going on now.

Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Two things are infinite, the Universe and Blotto McKenzies stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:57 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Strangelove wrote:

*looks at Reefer*
Anyhow, I think in 2022-2024 which ever year the Nucks wins the cup I hope we can still have a parade and not worry people trying to drive cars where they do not belong. That is some sick shit going on now.
*looks at Blob*
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:12 pm

RoyalDude wrote:Two things are infinite, the Universe and Blotto McKenzies stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe
M
You and Doc should sign up some more shmucks to battle the Blobcat. I wiped my ass with Ice Puppet. Who's next ? :lol:

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Really?

UMMMM right now Iceman is offering to trade your ass for a pack of smokes Blob. :(
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:31 pm

Strangelove wrote:Really?

UMMMM right now Iceman is offering to trade your ass for a pack of smokes Blob. :(
Icesockpuppet is little more than a ball licking figment of your imagination. He joined during the sock wars and hasn't left. It's all good though , I enjoy slapping him around. :lol:

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:36 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Strangelove wrote:Really?

Icesockpuppet is little more than a ball licking figment of your imagination. He joined during the sock wars and hasn't left. It's all good though , I enjoy slapping him around. :lol:
Oh he's real and he's SPECTACULAR!!

And I do believe he's turning you into a masochist...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!