Canucks News and Notes 2017-2018

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Canucks News and Notes 2017-2018

Post by Cornuck »

Relax Mick - this is a public forum, and whatever you post is now out in the public discourse. If you don't want info out there, don't post it. Or post it and delete it.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Arrogantly demanding respect?

Learn anything from all those different jobs?
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Nothing like the wolf pack mentality, everyone jumps on.

Show some class, it would kill anyone.
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Post by Ronning's Ghost »

Reefer2 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:00 pm Nothing like the wolf pack mentality, everyone jumps on.

Show some class, it would kill anyone.
Hey now, all I did was ask for an explanation of what Micky meant in this instance, allowing every opportunity to validate his position, and (in spite of those requests being ignored) I have heroically resisted posting any Mandy Patinkin memes -- though I fear my will might fail at any moment.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

You reefer-ing to me?

Show no respect, demand respect. Act arrogantly, call others arrogant.

Show class? Wut? You?

Jumping in, piling on, taking shots behind the defecation pack but whining about a "wolf-pack" mentality? They take a dump, you take a dump.

Waiting for a certain dude to post so you can constantly squawk and nip at his ankles. (Squ)awk-ward. Got your advances spurned or something?

Accuses said poster of saying the same thing repeatedly. Parrots this over and over. Just what are you offering in discussion exactly?

Whining to the mods about being piss-off about threads being derailed. Goes and derails threads and pissing off others. Keeps going on and on until mods have to mod you to get you to stop.

Wouldn't kill ya to stop being a hippo in a crate.

Chill out, man. It's just a hockey forum. Peeps are trolling to each for fun. Don't always have to be the angry old man yelling at clouds.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Things will settle down after the Canucks win a few or Boeser goes on a scoring streak. Everyone's just venting a little bit right now.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Hank wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:58 pm the angry old man yelling at clouds.
Eureka - I think i have the name of the next new thread! :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Hank wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:58 pm You reefer-ing to me?

Show no respect, demand respect. Act arrogantly, call others arrogant.

Show class? Wut? You?

Jumping in, piling on, taking shots behind the defecation pack but whining about a "wolf-pack" mentality? They take a dump, you take a dump.

Waiting for a certain dude to post so you can constantly squawk and nip at his ankles. (Squ)awk-ward. Got your advances spurned or something?

Accuses said poster of saying the same thing repeatedly. Parrots this over and over. Just what are you offering in discussion exactly?

Whining to the mods about being piss-off about threads being derailed. Goes and derails threads and pissing off others. Keeps going on and on until mods have to mod you to get you to stop.

Wouldn't kill ya to stop being a hippo in a crate.

Chill out, man. It's just a hockey forum. Peeps are trolling to each for fun. Don't always have to be the angry old man yelling at clouds.
Lol, I rest my case.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Wonder how management dealt with Marky today after his post game comments yesterday of throwing his teammates under a bus.
Markstrom "I'm not good enough, and we got a lot of guys on our team that's not good enough either to be in this league. It's embarrassing"
There is thing called injuries Marky!
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Reefer2 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:56 pm
Lol, I rest my case.
LOL, what case? You have no case to rest.

You have no arguments. You have no self-awareness. You have no clue. You bring nothing to the table into a discussion forum.

Except for an old-man pulling his pants up to his neck and complain about the government full-time attitude.

Calling others out and playing the victim card when you are the one doing everything you're accusing others of.

Waaah! Mods, that one mod and those other posters are all picking on me! Waaaah! Please Blob & IN, please post something to those mean geniouses so I can chime in too. Why don't you just wait for Dude so you can post something "irr-elephant"?

Yeah, you just dropped your mic into your own pool of excrement.

Rest your case? You are the world's shittiest, no class internet lawyer. Quit yer whining. Mick can handle himself.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Hank wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:19 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:56 pm
Lol, I rest my case.
LOL, what case? You have no case to rest.

You have no arguments. You have no self-awareness. You have no clue. You bring nothing to the table into a discussion forum.

Except for an old-man pulling his pants up to his neck and complain about the government full-time attitude.

Calling others out and playing the victim card when you are the one doing everything you're accusing others of.

Waaah! Mods, that one mod and those other posters are all picking on me! Waaaah! Please Blob & IN, please post something to those mean geniouses so I can chime in too. Why don't you just wait for Dude so you can post something "irr-elephant"?

Yeah, you just dropped your mic into your own pool of excrement.

Rest your case? You are the world's shittiest, no class internet lawyer. Quit yer whining. Mick can handle himself.
And then?

Seriously you have some anger issues?
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

You accusing others of having anger issues :roll:

No rebuttals, no awareness, no clue.

Nothing further to add your honor. I rest my case.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

You win Hank.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

micky107 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:55 am
Strangelove wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:36 pm What exactly have you done for a living ?
http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... 19#p263819
Doc: I find this out of line. Even though all true, posts like this were made in the bar and that is where they should stay.
You, as a moderator should know that.
*shrug*

YOU alluded to what you do... did... in real live at some point in time.

Someone asked for clarification and I merely linked them to something YOU posted earlier about dat dere.

No need to be so defensive my friend, seems some of the guys were just playing.

Me, I merely gave a link, no harm intended, chill bro! :thumbs:

micky107 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:55 am Doc; should I do things like bring up a post you made in 2016, (and a coinciding PM), as to what you were going to do to me?
Respect garners respect.
I have purged my messages and can only vaguely recall feeling you out about that Fred thing (no one cares anymore).

You make it sound as though I were threatening you with something... I sincerely doubt that.

If you still have the PM would you mind PMing it back to me?

Anyhoo... peace and time to get back on topic methinks.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

SKYO wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:02 pm Wonder how management dealt with Marky today after his post game comments yesterday of throwing his teammates under a bus.
Markstrom "I'm not good enough, and we got a lot of guys on our team that's not good enough either to be in this league. It's embarrassing"
There is thing called injuries Marky!
I think he probably meant that there are a lot of guys not playing well enough, not putting in the effort. I doubt it was referencing anyone's ability.