2017/18 Pacific Division

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: 2017/18 Pacific Division

Post by Chef Boi RD »

ESQ wrote: I'd say its also worth mentioning that Boston traded away 3 second-round picks and 4 other picks at the deadlines of those non-playoff years.
Hey Nuckles, ESQ is awaiting response to the above. Seems rather fair since you have been Bennings harshest critic for trading picks away during rebuild/re-tool years. I guess a non-rebuttal says all.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Island Nucklehead wrote: Just that they've been better than the Canucks at retooling while remaining competitive.
Oh yeah, that's all that you've been saying. Gold
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:How often have we seen Nuckles urine the streets from Benning trading picks. "But Boston, Boston!" So good.
The inferiority complex is strong in you. Nobody is claiming Boston is any good. Just that they've been better than the Canucks at retooling while remaining competitive. Do try to keep up.

The constant deflecting is tired. You're essentially saying "at least Benning isn't retarded". Keep setting that bar high!
Give it up IN, RD rules the roost here and he does no wrong.

Doesn’t add much but we get told we are whiners because we try to counter his BS.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

damonberryman wrote:As far as how Blobs ass tastes it depends on the time of the day combined with the last time he had a bowel movement. Overall the taste ranges from strawberry milkshake to bitter dark chocolate. I hopE this puts an end to this subject.
This is disturbing to say the least
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

LOL, the Berryman - a legend
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

So much for lunch.
"evolution"
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

RoyalDude wrote:
ESQ wrote: I'd say its also worth mentioning that Boston traded away 3 second-round picks and 4 other picks at the deadlines of those non-playoff years.
Hey Nuckles, ESQ is awaiting response to the above. Seems rather fair since you have been Bennings harshest critic for trading picks away during rebuild/re-tool years. I guess a non-rebuttal says all.
Look at the standings.

Boston was in 8th place in the East on TDD in 2015, and 6th place in the East on TDD in 2016.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
damonberryman wrote:As far as how Blobs ass tastes it depends on the time of the day combined with the last time he had a bowel movement. Overall the taste ranges from strawberry milkshake to bitter dark chocolate. I hopE this puts an end to this subject.
This is disturbing to say the least
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Look at the standings.

Boston was in 8th place in the East on TDD in 2015, and 6th place in the East on TDD in 2016.
Favourites to win the cup! Nice asset Mgmt.