2017 Development Camp

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: 2017 Development Camp

Post by SKYO »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Ahh it's one to two years from now.... don't move the goalposts for these klowns.
random reddit poster dandeets12: Gudbranson mentioned that he went to the Canucks development scrimmage at Rogers Arena.

Said he was so impressed with Pettersson and that his hands were filthy.

He believes the Canucks should give him 2 or 3 years to develop though because he is super skinny.
Canucks should start getr going when Pettersson and Juolevi are able to contribute regularly in the pro's, which should take 2-3 years.

Heck would be a boon if Tryamkin returns in 3 years as well, he'll be a fucking beast by then at 25/26 years of age, just when Chara fully developed into his overgrown self and started to dominate.

Also in 2, 3 years Horvat/Boeser/Dahlen/Virtanen/Goldy/Gaudette/Hutton/Stecher/Demko all should be in their NHL primes or just starting em. Gadjovich and Lind will also be ready by then, Gadjovich could be a sleeper pick to start sooner.

Pettersson and Horvat are the future centers here in Canucksland, every good team needs to two top centers to lead em, even the greatest player on earth Crosby needs Malkin....Hence the 2-3 years to develop those aforementioned Canucks prospects for this team to start their turnaround in Vegas/tsn/sn/espn odds on reaching playoffs and winning.

P.S. Plus we never know who else the team is going to draft in 2018, 2019, & I bet we turn Edler, maybe Tanev and some of the older forwards into draft picks and prospects.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Reefer2 wrote: Sigh, Blob you and I and a few others get it.

We are the original geniuses here, ahead of out time are we not? (Yes I know I cannot spell).
I
Yep.... Doc and Dud are up and down like a whores pants. It is impossible to have a decent hockey discussion with people so removed from reality.
Agreed that Blob and Reef are on the same level as far as intelligence and reality-grasping. :mex:
Gold, Doc. Gold!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

RoyalDude wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Reefer2 wrote: Sigh, Blob you and I and a few others get it.

We are the original geniuses here, ahead of out time are we not? (Yes I know I cannot spell).
I
Yep.... Doc and Dud are up and down like a whores pants. It is impossible to have a decent hockey discussion with people so removed from reality.
Agreed that Blob and Reef are on the same level as far as intelligence and reality-grasping. :mex:
Gold, Doc. Gold!
Rusty bed springs Jerry rusty bed springs.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

By; I. P. Knightly.
"evolution"