Expansion draft

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Expansion draft

Postby Blob Mckenzie » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Mcphee would have been smarter to pick Gaunce or Boucher.
TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend

Postby Blob Mckenzie » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:35 pm

SKYO wrote:Yup Dorsett's contract's been the worse, way overpaid energy guy with term to boot, at least there's only two years left and with a team full of small somewhat skilled guys it's nice to have someone who can hit/kill penalties/scrap once in awhile.

Yeah ... no. Dorsett has a bad contract for sure but Erikssons and Sutters are far, far, far worse. Longer in term and far more in dollars for two essentially league average players who are rail thin and afraid to play in the tough areas. I'll suck it up with Dorsett who at least the plays with some testicles even if he is undersized for the role he plays.
TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend

Postby SKYO » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:54 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
SKYO wrote:Yup Dorsett's contract's been the worse, way overpaid energy guy with term to boot, at least there's only two years left and with a team full of small somewhat skilled guys it's nice to have someone who can hit/kill penalties/scrap once in awhile.

Yeah ... no. Dorsett has a bad contract for sure but Erikssons and Sutters are far, far, far worse. Longer in term and far more in dollars for two essentially league average players who are rail thin and afraid to play in the tough areas.

I'll suck it up with Dorsett who at least the plays with some testicles even if he is undersized for the role he plays.

:lol:

Well Eriksson and Sutter will probably be the lone veterans up front after the Sedins announce their low-key retirement. I expect some rebound play from both this season, with a lot more skilled player to work with, chemistry should form...at least for Eriksson.
Sutter is indeed overpaid, anyways hoping he can be that all around utility guy I kept harping about before. ha
Canucks 2017/18
A NEW HOPE
SKYO
CC Legend

Previous

Return to Canucks Corner Chat