Boeser Watch: UND Eliminated

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: Boeser Watch: UND Eliminated

Post by SKYO »

Baertschi and Horvat the new hotness line for the Canucks just got another weapon to their line - whom has instant chemistry.

And I think Reid Boucher has earned himself another year with the squad, taking Rodin's spot who imo should be best served in Europe, less hitting out there, gotta take care of your health lad.
Baerstchi talking about Boucher’s shot here is pretty great:

“First practice I saw it, I was like ‘shit, he’s got a cannon.’

“It just comes out of nowhere. He doesn’t wind up. It’s just a quick release. It’s hard.

“It’s what we need.”
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:I actually wanted Ritchie

I would have preferred they lost those games in Alberta and we got Bennett but it was not to be.
Bennet was gone, you said best player available. So at the time, you were mad at Benning for drafting Virtanen?

Sorry to say but Ritchie is nowhere near the "best player available" when it came to drafting Virtanen. Nylander, Ehler, Fabbri, Larkin (despite sophomore jinx) and Pastrnak are miles better. I'd even say Ho Sang, Kempe, Demko and Tryamkin will eventually prove to be better than Ritchie. It's a toss up between Ritchie, Perlini, , Sanheim Deangelo, Scmaltz, Tuch. Even Goldobin, Scherbak, Honka, Milano, Fiala, Vrana and Barbeshev could end up being as good if not better than Ritchie.
lol at Spandex picking out every name in the book that has had some success picked way later. Hey just think if Elmer didn't make the McCann blunder he could have had one of those guys. Any idiot can bring up a name picked later in the draft. I bet you were a huge fan of Datsyuk and Zetterburg before they were drafted. At the time of those he draft Virtanen was a consensus top 10-12 pick. Why not compare him to those guys ? Either way Nick Ritchie is a top 9 forward on a contender while Jake the Fake is a 4th line scrub on a poor AHL team.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote:
Topper wrote:Bubbles has written off Virtanen and Juolevi.

Wow.
Don't worry, I am up and down on Elmers cock like a pogo stick

(eg. 3 years ago he didn't like the signing of Miller ....now believes Miller could get 2 more years and a raise from a dumb manager)
Fyp
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:I actually wanted Ritchie

I would have preferred they lost those games in Alberta and we got Bennett but it was not to be.
Bennet was gone, you said best player available. So at the time, you were mad at Benning for drafting Virtanen?

Sorry to say but Ritchie is nowhere near the "best player available" when it came to drafting Virtanen. Nylander, Ehler, Fabbri, Larkin (despite sophomore jinx) and Pastrnak are miles better. I'd even say Ho Sang, Kempe, Demko and Tryamkin will eventually prove to be better than Ritchie. It's a toss up between Ritchie, Perlini, , Sanheim Deangelo, Scmaltz, Tuch. Even Goldobin, Scherbak, Honka, Milano, Fiala, Vrana and Barbeshev could end up being as good if not better than Ritchie.
lol at Spandex picking out every name in the book that has had some success picked way later. Hey just think if Elmer didn't make the McCann blunder he could have had one of those guys. Any idiot can bring up a name picked later in the draft. I bet you were a huge fan of Datsyuk and Zetterburg before they were drafted. At the time of those he draft Virtanen was a consensus top 10-12 pick. Why not compare him to those guys ? Either way Nick Ritchie is a top 9 forward on a contender while Jake the Fake is a 4th line scrub on a poor AHL team.
So you are going on record as to not liking the Virtanen pick at all at the time of the draft and soon thereafter?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

mr perfect wrote:I'm expecting the usual suspects to come here soon and trash the Boeser signing because it might get the Canucks to win a few extra games, therefore moving them up slightly in the standings and lessen their chance to win the Bettman draft lottery. As if.
Lol what ? I hope they lose every game but why would people trash the signing? He's a goood young prospect on a team that doesnt have very many.
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Pacific Blue learn to fucking read bud. I said I preferred Ritchie and I'm pretty sure at the time I would have preferred Nylander. I didn't know much about Ehlers and obviously neither did Elmer.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
mr perfect wrote:I'm expecting the usual suspects to come here soon and trash the Boeser signing because it might get the Canucks to win a few extra games, therefore moving them up slightly in the standings and lessen their chance to win the Bettman draft lottery. As if.
Lol what ? I hope they lose every game but why would people trash the signing? He's a goood young prospect on a team that do any have very many.

Nolan 'Mr. Glass" Patrick has yet to play a game in the playoffs, Lower Body Injury. Hischier's game has tailed off since the WJC's. It may be a blessing in disguise to not be picking 1st or 2nd overall. In fact it probably doesn't fucking matter where you are picking in the top 10 of this draft with the way it's turning out. I say go all in on Cody Glass or Mittlestat or Gabe "Dana Murzyn" Vilardi. Tippitt although a left winger is flying in the ohl playoffs.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Topper wrote:Bubbles has written off Virtanen and Juolevi.

Wow.
I haven't written them off yet.
Blobby responds to "Bubbles"...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Lol what ? I hope they lose every game but why would people trash the signing? He's a goood young prospect on a team that doesnt have very many.
Blobby responds to ""usual suspects"...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Pacific Blue learn to fucking read bud. I said I preferred Ritchie and I'm pretty sure at the time I would have preferred Nylander. I didn't know much about Ehlers and obviously neither did Elmer.
LOL - Nylander? Are you effing kidding me? You wanted Nylander over Virtanen? LMAO! Just when you think you've heard it all.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Blobby responds to ""usual suspects"...
I responded to the chief guzzler too. I fixed his post so it reflected what he really meant to say. :lol:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Pacific Blue learn to fucking read bud. I said I preferred Ritchie and I'm pretty sure at the time I would have preferred Nylander. I didn't know much about Ehlers and obviously neither did Elmer.
LOL - Nylander? Are you effing kidding me? You wanted Nylander over Virtanen? LMAO! Just when you think you've heard it all.
You prefer Virtanen ?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Nolan 'Mr. Glass" Patrick has yet to play a game in the playoffs, Lower Body Injury. Hischier's game has tailed off since the WJC's. It may be a blessing in disguise to not be picking 1st or 2nd overall. In fact it probably doesn't fucking matter where you are picking in the top 10 of this draft with the way it's turning out. I say go all in on Cody Glass or Mittlestat or Gabe "Dana Murzyn" Vilardi. Tippitt although a left winger is flying in the ohl playoffs.
Well we have seen the blunders in the top 6 with this GM...... so you may have a point
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
You prefer Virtanen ?
Blobby are you telling me you were mad we took Virtanen ahead of Nylander at the time of the draft? Why do I not believe that? Hmmmmm.