The Rebuild...

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Re: The Rebuild...

Post by Richardstroker69 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:12 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:09 pm
ESQ wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:25 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:58 am
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:07 pm
Who here thinks it’s a good thing we actually have enough decent young players that it’s possible we may lose some for nothing on waivers? I’m loving it.
I don’t see any decent young players being lost on waivers
I would take a Frankie Corrado as the high-point of players lost on waivers. Not good enough for the Canucks, not good enough for the Leaves, but juuuust enough potential that the Leaves didn't want to expose him again.

Hutton and Stecher's contracts probably keep them from being claimed. Biega's contract probably guarantees he gets claimed.

Leipsic and Goldy are young enough and have shown enough potential that they likely get claimed. Jake would definitely be claimed. Boeser obviously. When Tryamkin returns, he obviously would be claimed.
Obviously they aren’t exposing Boeser or Virtanen. Tryamkin if he ever comes back would not be waived.

Guys like Leipsic and Goldobin are available every year in waivers and I can’t see both of them hitting the waiver wire.
My point was the fact we actually have enough depth on the team that waivers are an actual thing.

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: The Rebuild...

Post by Cornuck » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:20 pm

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:12 pm
My point was the fact we actually have enough depth on the team that worrying about waivers are an actual thing.
FYP
2018-19 - The Road to 82