The Rebuild...

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hank
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: The Rebuild...

Post by Hank » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Mick, Olli is going to get called up this season, guaranteed. Book it. I also see Gaudette and maybe even Dahlen getting a cup of coffee.

They just gotta make sure they cook the fuck outta the kids down in Utica.

Reefmeister, watch those links man. You don't see the smarts and skill there in both zones that's translatable to today's NHL?! The Keeping guy just posted stats that are an analyst's wet dream.

The only thing challenging OJ is NHL speed in decision making and NHL strength.
Try to focus on 1 year from now...

micky107
CC Legend

Re: The Rebuild...

Post by micky107 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:12 pm

Hank wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:59 pm
Mick, Olli is going to get called up this season, guaranteed. Book it. I also see Gaudette and maybe even Dahlen getting a cup of coffee.

They just gotta make sure they cook the fuck outta the kids down in Utica.

Reefmeister, watch those links man. You don't see the smarts and skill there in both zones that's translatable to today's NHL?! The Keeping guy just posted stats that are an analyst's wet dream.

The only thing challenging OJ is NHL speed in decision making and NHL strength.
I actually do know that. ;)
Dude was being a tad preachy, in a ha ha way.
Dude: Laughing with you not at you, right?

Although, judging from the last millennia, few years, we need to manage our defense men better.
Each team has three press box seats and I most assuredly think the Canucks should always allocate two of them to defense men.
Even though no player wants, or should want, to sit, cant help thinking of Tanev and how worn down he gets sometimes.
"evolution"