Page 313 of 415

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Topper wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:55 am McIssac, taken by Detroit one spot above Woo in the 2nd round of 2018 is the lowest draft pick d-man selected to Canada's WJC team.
There’s a couple undrafted 17 year old D men going to the camp.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:43 pm
by Topper
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 pm
Topper wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:55 am McIssac, taken by Detroit one spot above Woo in the 2nd round of 2018 is the lowest draft pick d-man selected to Canada's WJC team.
There’s a couple undrafted 17 year old D men going to the camp.
Wrong

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:55 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Jamie Drysdale and Braden Schneider.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:24 pm
by Topper

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:07 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
I’m referring to the 19/20 camp.

You’re living in the past.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:30 pm
by The Brown Wizard

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:31 pm
by Topper
oh those second round picks

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:39 pm
by Micky
Lets see how many stick;

https://www.tsn.ca/alexis-lafreniere-he ... -1.1406887

Lot of Giants fans gonna be watching Colorado's pick.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:51 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Topper wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:31 pm oh those second round picks
Finally you understand it’s smart to hoard picks and build through the draft.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:58 pm
by The Brown Wizard
Rick Dhaliwal
@DhaliwalSports
Madden had this to say about his weight: “I don’t care about what people say about my weight — that’s my business. I am 155 pounds right now and I’m not getting thrown around on the ice.”

Love that response.
Ya hes gonna need to eat alot more here before we can anoint his arrival with golden trumpets

In contrast...Nils Hoglander sits at 190 and 5'9"...far better

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:03 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Yeah the kid will need to put on 20- 25 lbs to play

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:03 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Topper wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:43 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 pm
Topper wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:55 am McIssac, taken by Detroit one spot above Woo in the 2nd round of 2018 is the lowest draft pick d-man selected to Canada's WJC team.
There’s a couple undrafted 17 year old D men going to the camp.
Wrong
I really wasn’t

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:05 pm
by Strangelove
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:03 pm Yeah the kid will need to put on 20- 25 lbs to play
Yeah, he needs to party like Blob for a few weeks...

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:06 pm
by Strangelove
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:03 pm
Topper wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:43 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 pm
Topper wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:55 am McIssac, taken by Detroit one spot above Woo in the 2nd round of 2018 is the lowest draft pick d-man selected to Canada's WJC team.
There’s a couple undrafted 17 year old D men going to the camp.
Wrong
I really wasn’t :evil: :twisted: :evil:
:wow:

Why so angry bro!

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:10 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Strangelove wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:06 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:03 pm
Topper wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:43 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:03 pm
Topper wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:55 am McIssac, taken by Detroit one spot above Woo in the 2nd round of 2018 is the lowest draft pick d-man selected to Canada's WJC team.
There’s a couple undrafted 17 year old D men going to the camp.
Wrong
I really wasn’t :evil: :twisted: :evil:
:wow:

Why so angry bro!
Me... fuck that. I’m half cut getting ready for the game