Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12119
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by The Brown Wizard »

I buy hunts in a can and spend the extra time i gained smoking my bong
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 18976
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:48 am I buy hunts in a can and spend the extra time i gained smoking my bong
Getting stoned should make ya wanna thrown down in the kitchen. Me last night

Garlic, Onion stir fry
Crimini mushrooms 1 lb
Half a litre of 18% coffee cream
Season, reduce to a syrupy blend
Add a table spoon of truffle oil and remaining 18%, grate a 1/4 of a nutmeg

Boil pappardelle noodle, stir in two tablespoons of olive oil over the noodles before mixing with the creamy mushroom sauce. Brilliant! Easy. Try it
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
ESQ
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3092
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by ESQ »

Per wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:41 pm He never did get that elusive Swedish gold.
What a bum.
User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12119
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by The Brown Wizard »

I married a gourmet chef so me cooking is exclusively spent at my weber kettle chugging millers and blasting fatties.

Inside cooking is woman work
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 19885
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:54 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:48 am I buy hunts in a can and spend the extra time i gained smoking my bong
Getting stoned should make ya wanna thrown down in the kitchen. Me last night

Garlic, Onion stir fry
Crimini mushrooms 1 lb
Half a litre of 18% coffee cream
Season, reduce to a syrupy blend
Add a table spoon of truffle oil and remaining 18%, grate a 1/4 of a nutmeg

Boil pappardelle noodle, stir in two tablespoons of olive oil over the noodles before mixing with the creamy mushroom sauce. Brilliant! Easy. Try it
Were you all blazed up?

I’m off to the weed shop today. Going to branch out a bit and see what new products they have. Got the hockey pool draft today at the Cat and have to hit the Arms after that because it’s on the way home. Food and service is way better there as well
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 18976
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:47 am No garden this year, and no one in the house likes marinara sauce. I do make a very basic tomato sauce in large batches, portion and freeze.
Curious about your basic tomato sauce? I like Mario Batali’s basic tomato sauce, do it all the time 3 table spoons of fresh tyme and half a medium carrot grated tossed in over well cook stir fried sweet onion and garlic. Two 28 oz cans of whole peeled tomato’s by Italissama.
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 18976
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:01 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:54 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:48 am I buy hunts in a can and spend the extra time i gained smoking my bong
Getting stoned should make ya wanna thrown down in the kitchen. Me last night

Garlic, Onion stir fry
Crimini mushrooms 1 lb
Half a litre of 18% coffee cream
Season, reduce to a syrupy blend
Add a table spoon of truffle oil and remaining 18%, grate a 1/4 of a nutmeg

Boil pappardelle noodle, stir in two tablespoons of olive oil over the noodles before mixing with the creamy mushroom sauce. Brilliant! Easy. Try it
Were you all blazed up?

I’m off to the weed shop today. Going to branch out a bit and see what new products they have. Got the hockey pool draft today at the Cat and have to hit the Arms after that because it’s on the way home. Food and service is way better there as well
That’s a good day. Me, I’m hungover
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 18976
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 am I married a gourmet chef so me cooking is exclusively spent at my weber kettle chugging millers and blasting fatties.

Inside cooking is woman work
Lucky
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12119
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:04 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 am I married a gourmet chef so me cooking is exclusively spent at my weber kettle chugging millers and blasting fatties.

Inside cooking is woman work
Lucky
Very. She cooks at a catering place and brings home giant pallets of fantastic shit regularly.

Marry a good cook. Grandad always said that, just wish i heeded his warning with the first 2 bitches i married
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 18976
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I still maintain dudes who marry sugar momma’s are the luckiest humans living. I know a few dudes who did, they have the best lives ever, bar none. All of them, stay at home pot heads, with stupid projects they are working on, bordering childish and with pour, lazy parenting skills, but their wives put up with it.
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12119
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by The Brown Wizard »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:13 am I still maintain dudes who marry sugar momma’s are the luckiest humans living. I know a few dudes who did, they have the best lives ever, bar none. All of them, stay at home pot heads, with stupid projects they are working on, bordering childish and with pour, lazy parenting skills, but their wives put up with it.
Oh totally. Too bad she cant support me or i would have it made.

Was thinking of trying my hand at greenhousing and growing peppers. Been looking into these cobb stoves to start the growing season early. Look what you pay for fuckin peppers. Its like growing weed
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13575
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Micky »

@HockeyRU20
Sep 28, 2019 MHL: Vasya Podkolzin assist vs Kapitan
7:57 AM · Sep 28, 2019·
https://twitter.com/HockeyRU20/status/1 ... 5692277761
"evolution"
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11959
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Topper »

Wife is also an awesome cook

viewtopic.php?p=355976#p355976
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 27119
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:17 am viewtopic.php?p=355976#p355976
Thank you for steering the conversation to the proper thread Topper.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13575
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Micky »

Jett Woo - September 27th (-2 on the night) (WHL)

https://streamable.com/e1y10#

Looks small for six feet. Got that down low style. Good exceleration. Running around plenty. Be a while. Dynamic though.
"evolution"
Post Reply