Page 252 of 397

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:05 am
by Chef Boi RD
Holland is old school washed up. Some of his decisions over the last half decade or so are proof to that. Regardless Holland is moving to Vice President. Why would he leave now, too rooted in that organization

The hotshot is McCrimmon in Vegas. Vegas still being in the playoffs is most likely the reason the Oilers haven’t announced a GM yet

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:58 am
by Doyle Hargraves
Holland is washed up at 63, but Mccrimmon is a hotshot at 59. Makes perfect sense

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:30 am
by Chef Boi RD
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:58 am Holland is washed up at 63, but Mccrimmon is a hotshot at 59. Makes perfect sense
Holland is washed up. Is what happens when too long on the job.

McCrimmon is a clean slate, fresh. A new pair of eyes

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:02 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
He just got into the business I heard

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:18 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm Brockey Madness! Let's just be clear about something here, Brockey Hockey should have been drafted 2nd overall, the fact that JimBro steals him at the 23rd pick is pure genius!
:lol:

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:03 am
by Chef Boi RD
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:18 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm Brockey Madness! Let's just be clear about something here, Brockey Hockey should have been drafted 2nd overall, the fact that JimBro steals him at the 23rd pick is pure genius!
:lol:
1. McDavid
2. Eichel
3. Marner
4. Rantanen
5. Barzal
6. Aho
7. Boeser
8. Connor
9. Chabot
10. Werenski
11. Provorov
12. Meier
13. DeBrusk
14. Konency
15. White

Aho and Boeser are still the biggest steals considering where they were drafted

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:16 am
by Micky
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:03 am
Aho and Boeser are still the biggest steals considering where they were drafted
With what's transpired with the outburst of US college players in the last few years, I wonder if a Boeser would still be there
at 23 now?

Image

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:25 am
by Chef Boi RD
micky107 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:16 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:03 am
Aho and Boeser are still the biggest steals considering where they were drafted
With what's transpired with the outburst of US college players in the last few years, I wonder if a Boeser would still be there
at 23 now?

Image
Not sure, but the scouts tend to really zero in on a prospects skating as how they rank and Boesers skating was constantly under the microscope so I doubt he moves up much

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:57 am
by Doyle Hargraves
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:03 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:18 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm Brockey Madness! Let's just be clear about something here, Brockey Hockey should have been drafted 2nd overall, the fact that JimBro steals him at the 23rd pick is pure genius!
:lol:
1. McDavid
2. Eichel
3. Marner
4. Rantanen
5. Barzal
6. Aho
7. Boeser
8. Connor
9. Chabot
10. Werenski
11. Provorov
12. Meier
13. DeBrusk
14. Konency
15. White

Aho and Boeser are still the biggest steals considering where they were drafted
Keep the laughs coming

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:15 am
by Chef Boi RD
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:57 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:03 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:18 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm Brockey Madness! Let's just be clear about something here, Brockey Hockey should have been drafted 2nd overall, the fact that JimBro steals him at the 23rd pick is pure genius!
:lol:
1. McDavid
2. Eichel
3. Marner
4. Rantanen
5. Barzal
6. Aho
7. Boeser
8. Connor
9. Chabot
10. Werenski
11. Provorov
12. Meier
13. DeBrusk
14. Konency
15. White

Aho and Boeser are still the biggest steals considering where they were drafted
Keep the laughs coming
Top 10 for sure. A toss up in a group of Aho, Werenski, Chabot, Connor and Boeser. But Blob don’t see it that way cause he hates the Canucks

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:36 am
by Doyle Hargraves
Sure

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:42 am
by The Brown Wizard
Boeser would be with Aho as the best fwds. Werenski probably worth more due to being a top pairing offensive dman. Chabot is a 2nd pairing guy

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:52 am
by Doyle Hargraves
Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:42 am Boeser would be with Aho as the best fwds. Werenski probably worth more due to being a top pairing offensive dman. Chabot is a 2nd pairing guy
Chabot is a future top 10 d man in the league

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:01 am
by The Brown Wizard
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:52 am
Uncle dans leg wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:42 am Boeser would be with Aho as the best fwds. Werenski probably worth more due to being a top pairing offensive dman. Chabot is a 2nd pairing guy
Chabot is a future top 10 d man in the league
Maybe. Debatable i suppose.

He piled up 55 points on a high scoring jets squad...played the right way.

I dont really see him being a 10 mill a year 70 point defenseman though.

Its all opinions though...

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:03 am
by Doyle Hargraves
It’s his first full year in the league. He played for the Senators and the team was a garbage fire