Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 13648
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Hockey Widow » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:39 pm

Quinn Hughes just got slashed on the mouth and left the ice.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 5508
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Uncle dans leg » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:38 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:02 pm
Looks like Udle-lay-ooh-ooh is yodelling for Blub now, what happened to the gimp? That was his role
I yodel for anything funny. Im a hilarity whore.

When you are worth laughing at...i laugh at you. Or Blob. Or doc. Nobody escapes my chortling
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by RoyalDude » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Should we be talking more about Utunen?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 12030
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:10 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:38 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:02 pm
Looks like Udle-lay-ooh-ooh is yodelling for Blub now, what happened to the gimp? That was his role
I yodel for anything funny. Im a hilarity whore.

When you are worth laughing at...i laugh at you. Or Blob. Or doc. Nobody escapes my chortling
Exactly. Looks like the Black Widows have got their marching orders from Cholla to attempt to divide and conquer. Aldo has been an angry man this Christmas :lol:
“SUTTER ISNT TOO FAR BEHIND WHAT HORVAT BRINGS TO THE TABLE”

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by RoyalDude » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:08 pm

Woo scored his 6th goal last night. 2nd star of the game. 6 goals and 20 assists in 27 games.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 12030
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:35 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:08 pm
Woo scored his 6th goal last night. 2nd star of the game. 6 goals and 20 assists in 27 games.
What did Cholla buy you for Christmas?
“SUTTER ISNT TOO FAR BEHIND WHAT HORVAT BRINGS TO THE TABLE”

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by RoyalDude » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Double post
Last edited by RoyalDude on Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by RoyalDude » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:35 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:08 pm
Woo scored his 6th goal last night. 2nd star of the game. 6 goals and 20 assists in 27 games.
What did Cholla buy you for Christmas?
Nothing, Piggy’s Palace
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 12030
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:24 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:37 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:35 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:08 pm
Woo scored his 6th goal last night. 2nd star of the game. 6 goals and 20 assists in 27 games.
What did Cholla buy you for Christmas?
Nothing, Piggy’s Palace
It’s funny. The Picktons are doing site preparation and have a whole bunch of their machines out in Pitt Meadows where I work on Airport Way.
“SUTTER ISNT TOO FAR BEHIND WHAT HORVAT BRINGS TO THE TABLE”

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 9658
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by SKYO » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Craig Button comparing Quinn Hughes to a one Morgan Reilly, similar skill sets.
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 5508
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:05 am

SKYO wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:24 pm
Craig Button comparing Quinn Hughes to a one Morgan Reilly, similar skill sets.
And just so happens to be in norris contention.

Drafting a norris calibre candidate to play with our art ross and rocket richard calibre players will be the heart of the new core.

What a trip if you think about the potential this franchise is looking at.
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 9658
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by SKYO » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:37 am

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:05 am
SKYO wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:24 pm
Craig Button comparing Quinn Hughes to a one Morgan Reilly, similar skill sets.
And just so happens to be in norris contention.

Drafting a norris calibre candidate to play with our art ross and rocket richard calibre players will be the heart of the new core.

What a trip if you think about the potential this franchise is looking at.
Reilly also played awesome with Tanev, so pairing Tanev with Q could be a rock solid combo, Hughes can roam free to attack while Tanev is the ultra reliable stay-at-home dman.
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 12487
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by RoyalDude » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:06 am

Tyler Madden!!

Who needs Jack Hughes.

Another later round steal by Jimbro. Is there no end in sight for Jimbro hitting it outside the lottery? Why couldn’t Gillis do this in his 6 drafts? Oh wait - smiley Ben.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4093
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Reefer2 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:46 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:06 am
Tyler Madden!!

Who needs Jack Hughes.

Another later round steal by Jimbro. Is there no end in sight for Jimbro hitting it outside the lottery? Why couldn’t Gillis do this in his 6 drafts? Oh wait - smiley Ben.
Good God RD can you at least lay off the crack for 24 hours, or maybe you just want to get your post count up?

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 12030
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:13 pm

Reef just took a crap on the Dude’s tits
“SUTTER ISNT TOO FAR BEHIND WHAT HORVAT BRINGS TO THE TABLE”

Post Reply