Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
CC Legend
Posts: 8882
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by The Brown Wizard » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 pm

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:34 pm
the Doc-Blob feud..
:lol:

Whos winning anyway?
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3369
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Madcombinepilot » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:03 am

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:34 pm
the Doc-Blob feud..
:lol:

Whos winning anyway?
I don't think anyone... it's kinda like the Hatfield and McCoys.. :D
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8246
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Cornuck » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:39 am

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:03 am
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:34 pm
the Doc-Blob feud..
:lol:

Whos winning anyway?
I don't think anyone... it's kinda like the Hatfield and McCoys.. :D
More like....

Image
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16264
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:02 am

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:03 am
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:34 pm
the Doc-Blob feud..
:lol:

Whos winning anyway?
I don't think anyone... it's kinda like the Hatfield and McCoys.. :D
Doc is definitely Randall McCoy

I’m more like Devil Anse Hatfield
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22194
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Strangelove » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:50 am

The Hatefilleds and the McCoituses.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
CC Legend
Posts: 16264
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Doyle Hargraves » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:36 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:50 am
The Hatefilleds and the McCoituses.
Ok mr pull on pants
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8246
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Cornuck » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:10 pm

Sooo...... getting back to the many, many talented young guns we have in the franchise and how they'll be affecting the team in the next year or two....
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3935
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Hank » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:22 pm

Back on track...

Canucks Young Guns

Per, what's he saying?
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22194
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Strangelove » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Hank wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:22 pm
what's he saying?
Media guy: "Go ahead and try on your new jerseys there Squiggy and Pumpkin Head."

Media guy to EP: "You almost didn't make it Mr Bobblehead!"

Pettersson: "Eh I should have borrowed some of Jon's gel, it was close... I almost lost an ear."

Dahlen: "Inside of jersey is coated in grease, let's trade."

Media guy: "You two are freakish, but I think you will make it in the NHL."
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5027
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Reefer2 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Cornuck wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:10 pm
Sooo...... getting back to the many, many talented young guns we have in the franchise and how they'll be affecting the team in the next year or two....
Green and his coaching staff has a tough job a head of them, they will need to cultivate the young guys and give them the right ice time to be successful. I am hoping he has a strong hand but allows mistakes to occur.

This team is so different now with the Sedin's gone, it really is up for the young guys to make it their team over the next couple of years. I do not see it up to Edler or LE as they will both be gone in the next 2 years (hopefully).

For sure top 6 forwards are - Horvat, Boeser and EP, then we have our fingers crossed on a few. My thoughts are that a couple will be top 6 in 2 years with Green doing his magic.

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5027
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Reefer2 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:38 am

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy....

Sven no longer available.....

https://vancouversun.com/sports/hockey/ ... 9dfbd6fbcb

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 22194
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Strangelove » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:01 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:49 pm
Hank wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:22 pm
what's he saying?
Media guy: "Go ahead and try on your new jerseys there Squiggy and Pumpkin Head."

Media guy to EP: "You almost didn't make it Mr Bobblehead!"

Pettersson: "Eh I should have borrowed some of Jon's gel, it was close... I almost lost an ear."

Dahlen: "Inside of jersey is coated in grease, let's trade."

Media guy: "You two are freakish, but I think you will make it in the NHL."
Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4812
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Per » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:15 am

Hank wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:22 pm
Back on track...

Canucks Young Guns

Per, what's he saying?
"I'm here in Sundsvall with Jonathan Dahlén and Elias Pettersson.
I thought you should get to try on your new jerseys.
How does it feel?"
EP: "A bit large. But with all the hockey gear under it should be alright."
JD: "Nice looking jerseys. Feels great!"
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3935
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Hank » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:32 am

Per wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:15 am
Hank wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:22 pm
Back on track...

Canucks Young Guns

Per, what's he saying?
"I'm here in Sundsvall with Jonathan Dahlén and Elias Pettersson.
I thought you should get to try on your new jerseys.
How does it feel?"
EP: "A bit large. But with all the hockey gear under it should be alright."
Reporter: "But that's already a boy's x-small size, Elias."
JD: "Nice looking jerseys. Feels great!"
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Cherry Picker
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 963
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:56 am

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Cherry Picker » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:05 am

Technically speaking, Elias is 6’2. The sleeve of an extra small would end near his elbow. That would be a crap response by the reporter. The guy is lanky, but not short. Now a more reasonable response would be if the reporter wondered how Elias got the the jersey over the top of his huge alien forehead. Those two together kind of remind me of pinky and the brain.
We are all Jim Benning.

Post Reply