Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:38 pm Doyle is a piss-tank. The hardcore boozing makes him hate Bennings draft picks. A different story if it was Gillis. Hargraves loved Gillis. Doyle loved that bum Ryan Stanton because his Boi Gillis brought him in.
A fresh volley of Gillisballin' means only 1 thing...Chef is drinkin heaps of piss once again.

Whatcha chuggin this time? (no, SKYO...its not always about you people)
:lol:
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:56 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:15 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:11 am
Micky wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:56 am He's a good team guy on the farm. He's well liked.
Good for him. That’s where he should play.
"What are you, a farmer?" - De Niro in American Hustle

Everyone expects him to continue biting boners on the farm Doyle.

Unless maybe there's a Covid outbreak on the Canucks I guess...
That is why Baubles quoted my post that didn't mention Chatter.

Poor bastard is still drunk from Sunday morning I guess.
I’m not sure why I quoted your post. Either way Hargraves will sometimes engage the less fortunate. Let the mongoloids play and all that shit.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Poor Baubles. Doesn't have clue what he is doing or why. I hope the nurse soon arrives to change his shitty diaper.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:49 pm Poor Baubles. Doesn't have clue what he is doing or why. I hope the nurse soon arrives to change his shitty diaper.
Doyle is in trouble. I am quite concerned.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol at Musket Man and Skullet Man. Neither has had a decent take on hockey for close to a decade. Keep the laughs coming. :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Chatty already had the power. Now he got the money too ;)

el rey del mambo
Todd Bersnoozi
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Hoggy with a Dank type goal (between legs). Great hustle to steal the puck and weaves thru traffic too. :D

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

When the Hog, the Pod and the Tree arrive look the fuck out
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:09 am Hoggy with a Dank type goal (between legs). Great hustle to steal the puck and weaves thru traffic too. :D
He's already a legend, see?. You can tell... 8-)
"evolution"
Curmudgeon
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Curmudgeon »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:12 am When the Hog, the Pod and the Tree arrive look the fuck out
I agree and when you add in a Rathbone, things get real interesting. If Juolevi can make it, and once they add Pod, that will mean every Benning era 1st rounder with the exception of McCann will be in the Canucks lineup.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Curmudgeon wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:54 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:12 am When the Hog, the Pod and the Tree arrive look the fuck out
I agree and when you add in a Rathbone, things get real interesting. If Juolevi can make it, and once they add Pod, that will mean every Benning era 1st rounder with the exception of McCann will be in the Canucks lineup.
Benning has done a fantastic job building the next Canuck Dynasty starting from an absolute bare cupboard shitshow. He will go down as one of the teams greatest GM’s.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Imagine if this Rathbone kids is ready....hes a Quinn Hughes type of mobile dman.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Just imagine if this Rathbone kid is ready....hes a Quinn Hughes type of mobile dman.

Stranger things have happened
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:57 am Just imagine if this Rathbone kid is ready....hes a Quinn Hughes type of mobile dman.

Stranger things have happened
Schmidt, Rathbone and Hughes will give us the fastest Defence in the world!!!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Curmudgeon wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:54 am
Will Woo be a sleeper. Surprise out of the gates? Utica is going to be an interesting watch this next season with Lockwood, Woo, Rathbone, Hoglander, Focht all making the leap to pro hockey.