Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:27 pm Reef and ukcanuck love the CFL
OUCH

So did Eddy Punch Clock.

Hmmm perhaps that's why he was sentenced to spend all of eternity at HellFireCanucks! :wow:
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

5thhorseman wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:18 pm We all want him back Reef (except maybe you, apparently). Just some have higher expectations than others.
I want him back if he is willing to do what it takes. Do not need a soap opera with him.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:45 pm
OUCH

So did Eddy Punch Clock.

Hmmm perhaps that's why he was sentenced to spend all of eternity at HellFireCanucks! :wow:
Yeah because I like action not 20 really fat guys hugging each other.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Reefer2 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:16 pm
OUCH

So did Eddy Punch Clock.

Yeah because I like action not 20 really fat guys hugging each other.
I'm sorry, but sumo wrestling is a legitimate sport Reef.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:27 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:19 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:59 am Tryamkin led the d men on his team in scoring and was top 15 in the league for d men scoring. I think he has some untapped potential offensively. He’s certainly a lot more skilled than 44 who has never scored at any level.
You're quoting stats from a league that is about as legit as the CFL?
Do you think Gudbranson could finish top 15 in d man scoring in that league? Furthermore Reef and ukcanuck love the CFL
Reef? Well, then I rest my case. UK gets a pass.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Reefer2 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:13 pm
Topper wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:48 am
UWSaint wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:30 pmI worry that Tryamkin is never happy, though, and is a grass is always greener on the other side kind of guy.
agree
Which is kind of what I said a few weeks ago. He left, not sure I want him back and ready to leave any time his feelings are hurt.
You did? I didn't notice.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Reefer2 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:14 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:18 pm We all want him back Reef (except maybe you, apparently). Just some have higher expectations than others.
I want him back if he is willing to do what it takes. Do not need a soap opera with him.
I. Wonder if Tree's wife is friends with Hoffman's GF on Facebook yet??
:lol:
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

OUCH

So did Eddy Punch Clock.

Yeah I have no idea how someone could post here and at central and then settle in at hfboards. Not just him though. Tantalum seems to think that place is great too. I guess they don’t enjoy the back and forth or all the swearing and name calling. Both of them turned into Father Mulcahey
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Ronning's Ghost
MVP
MVP

Post by Ronning's Ghost »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:37 pm Yeah I have no idea how someone could post here and at central and then settle in at hfboards. Not just him though. Tantalum seems to think that place is great too.
Too bad for us. I thought they were good posters.
nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster »

Ronning's Ghost wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:39 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:37 pm Yeah I have no idea how someone could post here and at central and then settle in at hfboards. Not just him though. Tantalum seems to think that place is great too.
I find that there are lots of insightful and colourful people on most boards... seriously
cc oldtimer
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Me too. But what the hell... you can’t force people to post somewhere. I just don’t see the draw unless you go there to troll the meat puppets and make fun of them which IS highly entertaining. I think Doyle Hargraves had some fun over there. But the mods there will not allow anyone to disagree with MS and his piss posse. C’est la vie. You end up with a board that has more inbreds than calgarypuck
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:37 pm
Me too. But what the hell... you can’t force people to post somewhere. I just don’t see the draw unless you go there to troll the meat puppets and make fun of them which IS highly entertaining. I think Doyle Hargraves had some fun over there. But the mods there will not allow anyone to disagree with MS and his piss posse. C’est la vie. You end up with a board that has more inbreds than calgarypuck
Well said.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:37 pm Yeah I have no idea how someone could post here and at central and then settle in at hfboards. Not just him though. Tantalum seems to think that place is great too. I guess they don’t enjoy the back and forth or all the swearing and name calling. Both of them turned into Father Mulcahey
They were both solid posters, although Tant always walked with his buttocks extremely tight

... so one could see him being more comfortable over there in Nineteen Eighty-Four.

Eddy was kidnapped and brainwashed… in my humble opinion.

But let’s not forget that all the worst posters in history who were chased out of the CCs over the years landed there!

THEY are the ones mostly responsible for turning that forum into the insane asylum it is today.

So in the end, one could say our collective assholishness has saved us all and fucked them over...
____
Try to focus on someday.
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

Trying to figure out who will be at camp challenging for a roster spot.

Forwards:
Kole Lind- RW-19
Petrus Palmu-RW-20
Jonah Gadjovich- LW-19
Adam Gaudette-C-21
Ellias Petterson- C/RW-18
William Lockwood-RW
Jonathan Dahlen-LW-20
Nikolay Goldobin-RW-23

Defense:
Quinn Hughes
Jett Woo
Olli Juolevi
Jack Rathbone
Kristoffer Gunnarson
Toni Utunen
Cole Candella

Goal:
Demko
Diepietro

Who am i missing?
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

I think Lockwood is recovering from shoulder surgery for 6 to 9 months after his injury in December. I guess he won’t be there. I hope they can get the little Russian Manukyan to show up, but I haven’t heard anything. He is an older draft pick, so he should be farther along in his development.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.