Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:06 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:02 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:57 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:49 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:28 pm Hargraves has had a couple of black girlfriends in the past.
When did you sneak those 2 in? As long as I’ve known you, you’ve been married
Hargraves got married at 31.
Yeah but you’re forgetting the years you were with your wife prior to marrying her and previous girlfriends to that. You probably had a window of 2-3 years of playing the field. And in that you managed to tag a couple of black women? How many black women are there in the tri-cities? This isn’t Detroit you know. I think ole Doyle is telling a fib
Hargraves was a single man on and off until age 27. The stomping grounds are not limited to the Tri Cities area
Like I said, 2-3 years to let loose the hounds, Rasputin. Not buying it.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

18-27 is 2-3 years..... ok :?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef never sated his jungle fever obviously

:lol:
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:19 am Chef never sated his jungle fever obviously

He seems invested in this. I didn’t date any Chinese or East Indian chicks.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

My black babysitters hot pink taco was my first peek at a womans junk....my first piece of ass was a japanese exchange student.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:17 am 18-27 is 2-3 years..... ok :?
You never had girlfriends in those years? Stop lying Blob. I’d be concerned if you didn’t, like “why Can’t Blobbee get a girlfriend?”
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:25 am
You never had girlfriends in those years? Stop lying Blob. If he concerned if you didn’t, like “why Can’t Blobbee get a girlfriend?”
A few for a couple months here and there. A couple of them were black
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:26 am
You never had girlfriends in those years? Stop lying Blob. If he concerned if you didn’t, like “why Can’t Blobbee get a girlfriend?”
Doyle watching Good Times and the Jeffersons while drinking litres of milk while dunking your ding dongs in the milk doesn’t mean you bagged a couple black chicks. You’re confusing fantasy with reality.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol ok .... Hargraves has to bail pretty quick here. Got some tile to smash and dispose of. What a shitty job for a Saturday :scowl:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:31 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:26 am
Doyle watching Good Times and the Jeffersons while drinking litres of milk while dunking your ding dongs in the milk doesn’t mean you bagged a couple black chicks. You’re confusing fantasy with reality.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:33 am Lol ok .... Hargraves has to bail pretty quick here. Got some tile to smash and dispose of. What a shitty job for a Saturday :scowl:
Side job? Or home project?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:35 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:33 am Lol ok .... Hargraves has to bail pretty quick here. Got some tile to smash and dispose of. What a shitty job for a Saturday :scowl:
Home project. Got buddy coming next weekend to lay down the vinyl flooring. I don’t want leave everything until next Friday. Ripping carpet is easy, smashing tile, not so much
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:41 am
Home project. Got buddy coming next weekend to lay down the vinyl flooring. I don’t want leave everything until next Friday. Ripping carpet is easy, smashing tile, not so much
You got a chipper?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:45 am
You got a chipper?
A hammer and a chisel
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:49 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:45 am
You got a chipper?
A hammer and a chisel
I could think of better ways to spend my Saturday