Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol listen to the Chef.... Wasn’t that his outfit that let loose a couple thousand pounds of drywall on the #1 a couple years ago? :scowl:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle lives a couple blocks from The Arms Pub on Coast Meridian, home to all the rounder, riff raff, crooked ponzi schemer contractors of the Tri cities. Doyle is there now scoring some cheap vinyl flooring out of the back of an old run down Chevy van with bald tires
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:57 pm Doyle lives a couple blocks from The Arms Pub on Coast Meridian, home to all the rounder, riff raff, crooked ponzi schemer contractors of the Tri cities. Doyle is there now scoring some cheap vinyl flooring out of the back of an old run down Chevy van with bald tires
:lol:

PoCo sounds like Whalley in the 80s
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:01 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:57 pm Doyle lives a couple blocks from The Arms Pub on Coast Meridian, home to all the rounder, riff raff, crooked ponzi schemer contractors of the Tri cities. Doyle is there now scoring some cheap vinyl flooring out of the back of an old run down Chevy van with bald tires
:lol:

PoCo sounds like Whalley in the 80s
That’s why Doyle will never leave their, it’s the Hatfield and McCoys there. Chicken Pens and old appliances a-strewn all over the unkempt front lawn
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Doyle would be the guy with the jacked up in the back camaro or firechicken with the slot mags. He would've lived above the ripper bar and got them to cash his cheques...maybe porking a black chick with a fro.

Doyle....am I right?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hargraves has had a couple of black girlfriends in the past.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:28 pm Hargraves has had a couple of black girlfriends in the past.
I could sense it!
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

CanucksAbbyFan2 #Canucks KHL
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnwifN7VQAA ... name=small
#92 Vasily Podkolzin is NOT in SKA's line-up this morning. He has been yo-yo'ed from the first line to the pressbox once again.
7:06 AM · Nov 26, 2020
still a freakin army. get him over here, sap...
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Micky wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:30 pm
#92 Vasily Podkolzin is NOT in SKA's line-up this morning. He has been yo-yo'ed from the first line to the pressbox once again.
This is how they traditionally treat young players in the KHL.

Particularly those they know are about to fly the coop.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:41 am
Micky wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:30 pm
This is how they traditionally treat young players in the KHL.

Particularly those they know are about to fly the coop.
I don't know the politics of the KHL system, but I can see a lot of other young kids in Russia who may opt out of the KHL after watching how Podkolzin is being treated. I get it that this in not a developmental league, and neither is the NHL. But, even the NHL teams give their kids a better legit shot of playing and finding their game. At a minimum, these kids need some sort of "out clause" in their contracts if they are not going to be played. I mean, as good as Podkolzin is, his development just can't be coming along as good as it should be compared to playing 15 minutes a night. If the kid had an out clause where he could terminate his own contract, and come to Canada tomorrow, I would suspect that SKA would be giving him more minutes. Instead, he probably has some crazy Putin contract where Mother Russia is holding his pet dog as a hostage at a Siberian meat plant, and threatens to have his parents disappear if he steps out of line.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The more frustrating it is for Podkolzin playing in the KHL the faster he will want to get out of dodge. Hopefully he drags Tryamkin with him.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:28 pm Hargraves has had a couple of black girlfriends in the past.
When did you sneak those 2 in? As long as I’ve known you, you’ve been married
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:49 am
Hargraves got married at 31.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:57 am
Yeah but you’re forgetting the years you were with your wife prior to marrying her and previous girlfriends to that. You probably had a window of 2-3 years of playing the field. And in that you managed to tag a couple of black women? How many black women are there in the tri-cities? This isn’t Detroit you know. I think ole Doyle is telling a fib
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:02 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:57 am
Yeah but you’re forgetting the years you were with your wife prior to marrying her and previous girlfriends to that. You probably had a window of 2-3 years of playing the field. And in that you managed to tag a couple of black women? How many black women are there in the tri-cities? This isn’t Detroit you know. I think ole Doyle is telling a fib
Hargraves was a single man on and off until age 27. The stomping grounds are not limited to the Tri Cities area