Canuck select Olli Juolevi - #5 pick

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: Canuck select Olli Juolevi - #5 pick

Post by Hockey Widow »

micky107 wrote:It sure does, but, a lot of guys are use getting to town in early September.
I suppose they get a long summer this year but some have kids, granted not too many on our team now.
I still wonder how so many will spend their extra time.
If I was Trev, I'd have something available to them...
Working within the confines of the CBA I'm sure the Canucks, like most teams, will have resources available. This will be a time for the leaders on the team not in the tournament to step up and get things going.

It may be a long summer for them but it could get gruelling for some of us fans!
The only HW the Canucks need
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The longer the summer the better. The long fall and winter season with all the garbage weather will come soon enough. You guys need to get your dusty lungs outside and enjoy the weather.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:The longer the summer the better. The long fall and winter season with all the garbage weather will come soon enough. You guys need to get your dusty lungs outside and enjoy the weather.

Agreed, we all do.

Time to forget hockey and enjoy the 10 days of summer.
Puck
MVP
MVP

Post by Puck »

Not sure where you live, Reef, but the weather around here has been damn fine for much of the last three-four months. Maybe the water in your tank needs changing.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:The longer the summer the better. The long fall and winter season with all the garbage weather will come soon enough. You guys need to get your dusty lungs outside and enjoy the weather.
It's all feeding leeches either way.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.