The Great Jim Benning Debate!

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

sagebrush
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: The Great Jim Benning Debate!

Post by sagebrush » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:19 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:09 pm
IMO - these 3 new guys are not barring young guys from playing on the team on any line. I do not assume young guys will be brought in to be piss and vinegar, very few can do that. Right now I do not see any prospect that would fit that role.
Good call Reef, obviously you understand Canucks' present situation a lot better than that schmuck eastern writer.

I like where he assumes in July that "roster decisions could come down to who’s waiver eligible and who isn’t, rather than merit."

Wot a schmuck amirite?
The writer (Daniel Wagner, of the Vancouver Courier) lists his residence in ... of all places, ... Vancouver. Not someplace to the East ..
like .. Abbotsford. :P

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:24 am

sagebrush wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:22 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:19 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:09 pm
IMO - these 3 new guys are not barring young guys from playing on the team on any line. I do not assume young guys will be brought in to be piss and vinegar, very few can do that. Right now I do not see any prospect that would fit that role.
Good call Reef, obviously you understand Canucks' present situation a lot better than that schmuck eastern writer.

I like where he assumes in July that "roster decisions could come down to who’s waiver eligible and who isn’t, rather than merit."

Wot a schmuck amirite?
The writer (Daniel Wagner, of the Vancouver Courier) lists his residence in ... of all places, ... Vancouver. Not someplace to the East ..
like .. Abbotsford. :P
Oopsie... I should have checked instead of making an assumption.

They have schmucks in Vancouver too?... who knew. :)
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:34 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 am
Topper wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:08 am
gave up watching because he can't handle a rebuild
Or didn’t watch because the team was using slugs like Dowd, Jokinnen, Motte etc. They have developed one player in three seasons. You only watch all 82 because you live in a village of 150 people and you guys make an event out the NHL games and have a community potluck. :lol:

Someone say potluck?
I have a feeling that THINKER was a fat fuck like that guy. Probably had a jammer and died
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

RoyalDude
CC Legend

Post by RoyalDude » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:25 pm

That's some beer shelf
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate