The Great Jim Benning Debate!

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

sagebrush
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: The Great Jim Benning Debate!

Post by sagebrush » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:19 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:09 pm
IMO - these 3 new guys are not barring young guys from playing on the team on any line. I do not assume young guys will be brought in to be piss and vinegar, very few can do that. Right now I do not see any prospect that would fit that role.
Good call Reef, obviously you understand Canucks' present situation a lot better than that schmuck eastern writer.

I like where he assumes in July that "roster decisions could come down to who’s waiver eligible and who isn’t, rather than merit."

Wot a schmuck amirite?
The writer (Daniel Wagner, of the Vancouver Courier) lists his residence in ... of all places, ... Vancouver. Not someplace to the East ..
like .. Abbotsford. :P

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: The Great Jim Benning Debate!

Post by Strangelove » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:24 am

sagebrush wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:22 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:19 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:09 pm
IMO - these 3 new guys are not barring young guys from playing on the team on any line. I do not assume young guys will be brought in to be piss and vinegar, very few can do that. Right now I do not see any prospect that would fit that role.
Good call Reef, obviously you understand Canucks' present situation a lot better than that schmuck eastern writer.

I like where he assumes in July that "roster decisions could come down to who’s waiver eligible and who isn’t, rather than merit."

Wot a schmuck amirite?
The writer (Daniel Wagner, of the Vancouver Courier) lists his residence in ... of all places, ... Vancouver. Not someplace to the East ..
like .. Abbotsford. :P
Oopsie... I should have checked instead of making an assumption.

They have schmucks in Vancouver too?... who knew. :)
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!