Page 4 of 5

Re: First round picks

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:40 pm
by Strangelove
micky107 wrote:Sbisa is good. Better if he didn't have to rotate partners 3 times a game.
Better still if he could play regularly on the left side.

Re: First round picks

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:43 pm
by Hockey Widow
Strangelove wrote:
micky107 wrote:Sbisa is good. Better if he didn't have to rotate partners 3 times a game.
Better still if he could play regularly on the left side.

For some reason that always gets overlooked when assessing Sbisa.

Re: First round picks

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:44 pm
by Strangelove
Hockey Widow wrote: Hopefully Demko will be in Utica next season. Hopefully we see Markstrom get a more even split of games. Hopefully Markstrom shows next season he is ready to be the number one. Hopefully after that we can let Miller walk.
Yeah, we need Old Man Miller here for one more season.

He's been solid on an ever-changing injury-riddled youth-movement team.

And by solid I mean an average #1 goalie on an average #1 goalie salary. :mex:

Re: First round picks

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:50 pm
by Reefer2
All I can add is that I want to win a cup, so many different paths to get there.

So many different options and examples of what to do and what not to do.

So many variables but having A PLAN and sticking with it is one way to move forward that would give you the best opportunity to be successful.

Re: First round picks

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:52 pm
by Reefer2
Strangelove wrote:
And by solid I mean an average #1 goalie on an average #1 goalie salary. :mex:
8-)

I will state that there was stretches where he played awesome and wondered how many calls did the Nucks get on him (if any)

Re: First round picks

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:05 pm
by Hockey Widow
Reefer2 wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
And by solid I mean an average #1 goalie on an average #1 goalie salary. :mex:
8-)

I will state that there was stretches where he played awesome and wondered how many calls did the Nucks get on him (if any)

Don't know for sure, obviously, but heard SJS offered a 2nd for him over the summer, before they got Jones. But that may have been in response to Benning trying to get a second for Lack and SJS counter with we will give you a second for Miller type of thing.

He was not offered up in the summer or over the trade deadline. Other than that indontnknow any stories about him.

Re: First round picks

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:10 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Reefer2 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:According to Blob 'BlowHarder' McKenzie... a tank to draft 1st is what will solve everything :roll:
I just love how people take others posts out of context, no a #1 draft pick does not grantee success but NO one can say it doesn't help. Just as we have seen 2nd to 7th round picks develop into stars it is all about player development.

But every now and then a true star is available and supposedly this year there is one, Canucks would be stupid not do what they need to do to increase their chance of getting the top pick.
It's really all they have. Completely misinterpret what someone says or just make shit up to suit their narrative.

It's hilarious to watch Spidey post with Docs arm up his ass. I guess he had to lick pipe pretty good to come back after his last meltdown.

Re: First round picks

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:14 pm
by Topper
Blob Mckenzie wrote:It's hilarious to watch IN post with my arm up his ass. I lick pipe pretty good too.
The Blobby method of quoting.

Re: First round picks

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:19 pm
by Chef Boi RD
Somethings going down in HFBoards McKenzies personal life. He's lost the plot. It's either that or he has an amoeba in his brain that entered through his ear while swimming in the leech infested lake his cabin in butt fuck Ozarks abuts to

Re: First round picks

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:26 pm
by Strangelove
Bloberto hates his team and is presently melting down in Chernobylian fashion...

Re: First round picks

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:33 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Strangelove wrote:Bloberto loves his team , but is not a fan of the GM and is presently staring down a pack of trolls who once upon a time used to be good posters...

Re: First round picks

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:31 pm
by Island Nucklehead
So.... are first round picks important?

Re: First round picks

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:57 am
by Chef Boi RD
I'm trying to remember what drives Blobby HFBoards mad, it's becoming so convoluted

- Gillis being fired
- Gillnan being fired
- Ballard bought out
- Booth bought out
- Pahlsson not resigned
- Roy not resigned
- Stanton let go
- Sestito let go
- Matthias let go
- Richardson let go
- he misses Lapierre
- wishes Sundin stayed longer
- Luongo's contract
- Luongo's trade
- Tortetella fired
- Lack of NTC's
- Lack of Lack
- Misses Andrew Alberts
- He misses Garrisons $30 million contract
- Misses Schroeder
- Misses Jensen
- He misses Mallet
- He misses Shinkaruk
- He misses Sauve
- He wants Rodin
- misses Zack Coke-assian
- he misses old man Bieksa
- he misses Gillis great drafting and developing
- he misses Marco Sturm


I'm not sure what's pisding him off anymore

Re: First round picks

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:59 am
by The Brown Wizard
RoyalDude wrote:Somethings going down in HFBoards McKenzies personal life. He's lost the plot. It's either that or he has an amoeba in his brain that entered through his ear while swimming in the leech infested lake his cabin in butt fuck Ozarks abuts to
Those leech infested cariboo plateau lakes are productive trout lakes dude. You need to raid your old ladies baggie and guide your prius up the 97.
It'll put some hair on the nape of your neck

Re: First round picks

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:20 am
by Arachnid
RoyalDude wrote:I'm trying to remember what drives Blobby HFBoards mad, it's becoming so convoluted

- Gillis being fired
- Gillnan being fired
- Ballard bought out
- Booth bought out
- Pahlsson not resigned
- Roy not resigned
- Stanton let go
- Sestito let go
- Matthias let go
- Richardson let go
- he misses Lapierre
- wishes Sundin stayed longer
- Luongo's contract
- Luongo's trade
- Tortetella fired
- Lack of NTC's
- Lack of Lack
- Misses Andrew Alberts
- He misses Garrisons $30 million contract
- Misses Schroeder
- Misses Jensen
- He misses Mallet
- He misses Shinkaruk
- He misses Sauve
- He wants Rodin
- misses Zack Coke-assian
- he misses old man Bieksa
- he misses Gillis great drafting and developing
- he misses Marco Sturm


I'm not sure what's pisding him off anymore
He can't stand that GMJB doesn't read the boards and listens to his brilliance the same way Xgmmg did.

:roll:

It is pretty much understood that Xgmmg was indeed, a puppet of CC poster Blob 'PoCo Harlem' McKenzie and that if he so much as had a hemorrhoidal itch Xgmmg would hand out a NTC to appease him...

Cupboards were stocked though (full of lard soup) :D