Page 29 of 38

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:34 pm
by Topper
RoyalDude wrote:the walls are pretty thick, Doc. Treat him like he's in special ed. It's the only way
The walls should be rubber.

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:35 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Well Sbisa he's like good in scrums , he is like willing to learn and he watches tape and makes the boards go like boom sometimes.

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:39 pm
by Chef Boi RD
Ryan Stanton's NHL stats for 2015-16

NHL Team - Herschey Bears

3 goals 6 assists 43 games

Chris Higgins and his $2.5 million per plus NTC says hello from Utica.

The Sports Prof waves from UVIC "Hi Blobbee, thanks for your support"

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:46 pm
by Island Nucklehead
Strangelove wrote: He named 8 teams (obviously top teams in order to up his value as a UFA).
So his NTC excluded 21 teams. Or maybe you buy Strickland's theory that Vrbata and his agent submarined the Canucks chances of trading him by picking teams they knew were out of it or the Canucks wouldn't deal with, leaving them with 2 or 3 possible destinations.

Anyways.. wooooooooosh. If it was Gillis that signed Vrbata we'd have 8 pages of Dude screaming about NTC's. Instead we get Ryan Stanton. The more things change...

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:00 pm
by Strangelove
UMMM... no. one. wanted. him. :roll:

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:06 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
RoyalDude wrote:Ryan Stanton's NHL stats for 2015-16

NHL Team - Herschey Bears

3 goals 6 assists 43 games

Chris Higgins and his $2.5 million per plus NTC says hello from Utica.

The Sports Prof waves from UVIC "Hi Blobbee, thanks for your support"
Pretty stupid can of worms to open re Sbisa. He has six points this year. Last year they both had 11 points and one guy was +8 and the other one -8.Ill let you research which guy had the -8.Heres a hint Aldo he has a fresh new 11 million dollar contract. If you think that's good asset management you are either an idiot or a troll.

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:12 pm
by Strangelove
What about intangibles there Blobby? :mex:

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:26 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Strangelove wrote:What about intangibles there Blobby? :mex:
Exactly what I expected intangibles are worth a 500% bump in pay

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:28 pm
by Strangelove
HUGE intangibles! :thumbs:

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:39 pm
by Chef Boi RD
Blobbee "Lyle Alzado" McKenzie can't process things he don't git. Things like "intangibles". Dats duh too foreign for redneck brains. Remember, he once blamed a coach for ruining Keith Buyout Ballards career.

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:05 pm
by The Brown Wizard
Rumsfeld wrote:
It's hilarious watching you suck up to Strangelove [mod edit]

I miss those days, what a whipped dog you've become.
Image
He's not quite "himself" anymore although I think I can see Peter Sellers ankle hanging out of his ass
Just to be safe...
Image
I wouldn't show any emotion until you know for sure

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:21 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
RoyalDude wrote:Blobbee "Lyle Alzado" McKenzie can't process things he don't git. Things like "intangibles". Dats duh too foreign for redneck brains. Remember, he once blamed a coach for ruining Keith Buyout Ballards career.
Lol just learn to say uncle. You have been exposed.


AGAIN

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:22 pm
by Doyle Hargraves
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:
It's hilarious watching you suck up to Strangelove [mod edit]

I miss those days, what a whipped dog you've become.
Image
He's not quite "himself" anymore although I think I can see Peter Sellers ankle hanging out of his ass
Just to be safe...
Image
I wouldn't show any emotion until you know for sure
Lol I think she needs a timeout.

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:35 pm
by Hockey Widow
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas- ... is-russell

Good read from the Dallas News.

Sounds like Benning was telling the truth, in the end Dallas chose Russell. One of the reasons was his ability to play both sides and the flexibility that gives the team. They also like his shot blocking and in your face attitude that Nill thinks is perfect playoff hockey.

Nill also said they weren't really ready to pull the trigger much earlier. It came down to targeting Russell in Jan, tracking Calgary since then, getting confirmation from them a few days ago that he was available as the Flames did want to re-sign him.

Also sounded like Gags was very involved and that's why they circled back to see if they could still land Hamhuis. A little in your face pay back from the Sandman that rightly Benning wanted no part of. That would have been getting ass f....in this case I think getting nothing rather than getting ass f...was the better approach. Nill said it would have been nice to add a second vet D man but not at the expense of giving up all you assets. They chose the one they wanted.

Sigh

Re: 2016 TRADE DEADLINE TRACKER

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:49 pm
by Topper
Hockey Widow wrote:http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas- ... is-russell

Good read from the Dallas News.
and another conspiracy theory bites the dust.

Benning is a Genius!