Trade Proposal (NYI)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Trade Proposal (NYI)

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Get a room :?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Lloyd Braun wrote:Easy difficulties are for people who want all-star teams with minimal effort.
Sounds like all the Benning critics.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Mark my words - Dal Colle is a bust. They will regret not drafting Virtanen

Pulock is the Islanders best prospect, would love him but there is no way they are trading him

Barzal is the next Zach Hamil
:lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Barzal, must say is looking good.

Bennet will be joining Dal Colle soon, maybe Reinhart as well. Jake is looking great!

Griffin Reinhart for Barzal and Beauvellier

Gudbranson for McCann and Asplund

Who do you like? Gudbranson or Griffin Reinhart?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Benjo
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Benjo »

RoyalDude wrote:
Neither
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

Benjo wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Neither
Why couldn't Gudbranson get some love? He is the only physical defenseman that the Canucks have and did a heck of a job.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I've flipped over to being a fan of EG. I see a much better player than I thought from watching him last year. He is pretty decent at moving the puck for a bigger dude.
If you need air...call it in
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

Uncle dans leg wrote:I've flipped over to being a fan of EG. I see a much better player than I thought from watching him last year. He is pretty decent at moving the puck for a bigger dude.
Not going to claim to be an analytics dude, but I don't see him as much different from Marc Methot - a physical defenceman who will not wow anybody with his skills but whose value is higher than the stats geeks would admit. Give Gudbranson some further development - he's still just 25 and has room to grow his game IMO - and he could be just as valuable as Methot evidently was to an Ottawa squad that made it to the Eastern Finals and who Dorion was loathe to part with at the expansion draft.

Chris Pronger, he ain't but he has undeniable value on a blueline not known for physicality. They can't all be smallish, skating puck-movers.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

Lancer wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:I've flipped over to being a fan of EG. I see a much better player than I thought from watching him last year. He is pretty decent at moving the puck for a bigger dude.
Not going to claim to be an analytics dude, but I don't see him as much different from Marc Methot - a physical defenceman who will not wow anybody with his skills but whose value is higher than the stats geeks would admit. Give Gudbranson some further development - he's still just 25 and has room to grow his game IMO - and he could be just as valuable as Methot evidently was to an Ottawa squad that made it to the Eastern Finals and who Dorion was loathe to part with at the expansion draft.

Chris Pronger, he ain't but he has undeniable value on a blueline not known for physicality. They can't all be smallish, skating puck-movers.
A lot of *fans*, *bloggers*, and *hockey analysts* only care about statistics. Unfortunately, hockey is a sport that cannot be 100% relied on statistics.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Jovocop wrote:
Lancer wrote:

A lot of *fans*, *bloggers*, and *hockey analysts* only care about statistics. Unfortunately, hockey is a sport that cannot be 100% relied on statistics.
Only 1 in 4 know that unfortunately :mex:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

rats19 wrote: Only 1 in 4 know that unfortunately :mex:
The other 3... AKA "geeks"... want all GMs replaced by computers.

KICK THEM HARD
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Strangelove wrote:
rats19 wrote: Only 1 in 4 know that unfortunately :mex:
The other 3... AKA "geeks"... want all GMs replaced by computers.

KICK THEM HARD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVGM86XIilw

IMHO
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Jovocop wrote:
Lancer wrote:

I’m ok with him coming back somewhere in the low 4 million annually . I’ve seen some posters saying he will get 6 million a year. That would place him in the top 20 d men salary. Is that smart ?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Is that smart ?
Nope, they're dumb posters!

Dumb imaginary posters...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Jovocop is dumb and imaginary ? For Christ sakes Doc that’s one of your loyal sheep