2016 NHL ENTRY DRAFT

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: 2016 NHL ENTRY DRAFT

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I bring it up for the delusional folks who still think it was the correct pick. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:31 pm I bring it up for the delusional folks who still think it was the correct pick. :lol:
So then your just heckling Canuck fans for shits and giggles? Nothing to do with “not being over it”?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:38 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:31 pm I bring it up for the delusional folks who still think it was the correct pick. :lol:
So then your just heckling Canuck fans for shits and giggles? Nothing to do with “not being over it”?
What’s wrong with heckling people?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:31 pm Other GMs throughout the league chuckled and shook their head at why Elmer pay such a massive price for an overpaid bottom pairing D man.
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:31 pm I bring it up for the delusional folks
:wow:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:31 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:31 pm Other GMs throughout the league chuckled and shook their head at why Elmer pay such a massive price for an overpaid bottom pairing D man.
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:31 pm I bring it up for the delusional folks
:lol:

Tweener McCann - 6 goals 9 assists
AHL Asplund - 1 goal 8 assists
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:17 am
Strangelove wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:31 pm
:lol:

Tweener McCann - 6 goals 9 assists
AHL Asplund - 1 goal 8 assists
Bottom pairing lead footed d man Gudbranson, 7 points and getting ventilated at -15 !!!

McCann 15 points playing 3rd line minutes
Debrincat 31 points

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Tweener McCann and Asplund are special players. The trade is very regrettable indeed

Blob prefers what the Oilers got for Barzal and Beauvillier - Griffin Reinhart AHL’er
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Debrincat/Girard and McCann for -15 lumberjack Dana Gudbranson :shock:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hamonic, who just had the shit beat out of him by Gudbranson, who Blob considers him as a “stud D-man” has 2 goals 7 assists vs Gudbranson’s 2 goals 6 assists. The Flames gave up a 12th overall lottery pick (Dobson) in 2018 and a 2nd round pick in 2018 and a 2nd in 2019

Hamonic makes 3.9 million per until 2019-20. Gudbranson makes $4 million per until 2020-21

Blob loves Hamonic
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Gudbranson won a fight !!!!!!

Lol still not a top 4 on a good team like Hamonic is but god darn it Erik won da fight. Dat shit is gold to Pac B.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

“Hamonic top 4” :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:03 pm “Hamonic top 4” :lol:
and "Gudbranson Bottom pairing" :lol:

Hamonic has averaged just one minute-per-game more than the Guds over the last 3 seasons.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:03 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:03 pm “Hamonic top 4” :lol:
and "Gudbranson Bottom pairing" :lol:

Hamonic has averaged just one minute-per-game more than the Guds over the last 3 seasons.
More like 1:30 but he’s also on a fair bit better team with with better d men. Hamonic is also about four minutes more a game for their careers. Hamonic has been between 20-25 minutes per game EVERY year of his career. Dud has nudged over 20 minutes a game in two of 8 seasons.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Yes but Hamonic has never been the same since that lower-body injury in 2016-17.

His icetime dropped a few minutes per game at that point and has never recovered.

(Hamonic is 2 years older than Guddy)

But if you want to talk career numbers, I'll point out that

... not counting their rookie seasons...

The Guds has averaged 1:30 more minutes-per than Hamonic in the playoffs. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:47 pm Yes but Hamonic has never been the same since that lower-body injury in 2016-17.

His icetime dropped a few minutes per game at that point and has never recovered.

(Hamonic is 2 years older than Guddy)

But if you want to talk career numbers, I'll point out that

... not counting their rookie seasons...

The Guds has averaged 1:30 more minutes-per than Hamonic in the playoffs. :mex:
The Duds played a few ot games in his lone playoff appearance that jacked up his ice time totals. I can see why you’d avoid discussing the fact Hamonic has had ten seasons over 20 min per game while Dud has two.

Dud also got LIT THE FUCK UP when he was on the ice against Tavares in that lone series. I think JT hot ten points!!! :lol: