Canucks land Brandon Sutter and 3rd round pick

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks land Brandon Sutter and 3rd round pick

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Coutourier is having a nice breakout season after averaging 15 goals 20 assists in his previous 5 seasons. With the acception of Cotouriers season this year him and Sutter were averaging similar numbers.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Coutourier is having a nice breakout season after averaging 15 goals 20 assists in his previous 5 seasons. With the acception of Cotouriers season this year him and Sutter were averaging similar numbers.
He was drafted four years after Sutter. He had better junior numbers and is a far more skilled hockey player. One has averaged 40 points over his career while the other guy has averaged 30. Those aren’t similar numbers
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Coutourier is having a nice breakout season after averaging 15 goals 20 assists in his previous 5 seasons. With the acception of Cotouriers season this year him and Sutter were averaging similar numbers.
He was drafted four years after Sutter. He had better junior numbers and is a far more skilled hockey player. One has averaged 40 points over his career while the other guy has averaged 30. Those aren’t similar numbers
Lol, give RD hid due credit, keeps coming to bat and strikes out badly.

RD have you ever been correct on anything?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Yeah Bibbles, Coutourier is looking good this season so what. In his draft year at points he was ranked to go top 3 and at some points held the number one ranking, he's having a good year and is proving that he should have gone top 3. Hope it lasts for him
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Reefer2 wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:

The dim witted ankle biter returns, holy shit batman is Raffles ever an idiot
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

RoyalDude wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:

The dim witted ankle biter returns, holy shit batman is Raffles ever an idiot
Lol, you are a riot.

Cue your puppeteer.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

My ankles are under attack!!!
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

RoyalDude wrote:My ankles are under attack!!!
trying to find your brains.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Reefer2 wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:My ankles are under attack!!!
trying to find your brains.
Well, what can I say? :stupid:
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Anyone else find it amazing how these 2 can pick up an arguement from MONTHS ago, and start at it full tilt like yesterday?!??

Uncanny.. it's like they are (were?) married or something...
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Madcombinepilot wrote:Anyone else find it amazing how these 2 can pick up an arguement from MONTHS ago, and start at it full tilt like yesterday?!??

Living in a fishbowl
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

rats19 wrote:
Madcombinepilot wrote:Anyone else find it amazing how these 2 can pick up an arguement from MONTHS ago, and start at it full tilt like yesterday?!??

Living in a fishbowl
it is not me he is talking about.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Reefer2 wrote:
rats19 wrote:

Living in a fishbowl
Neither was I reef
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Reefer2 wrote:
rats19 wrote:

Living in a fishbowl
Nothing lives in your fish bowl.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:
rats19 wrote:

Living in a fishbowl
Nothing lives in your fish bowl.
Fuck off, see kept it simple for you.