Time to Change the Oil.

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 4073
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Time to Change the Oil.

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote: Alright I wont quote entire articles...unless I get permission from the author?
Don't forget about the Don't Clutter the Board rule there Danny. :D

And please don't link any more of those ancient articles... unless absolutely necessary?
Uncle dans leg wrote: He probably reads this board daily as well
Hmmm... I wonder if he used to post here until I banned him. :P
Lol clutter eh...sure man. My point has been made.

Now we can shake hands and start looking forward to training camp
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
Posts: 15038
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Time to Change the Oil.

Post by Strangelove » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:43 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote: Lol clutter eh...sure man. My point has been made.
Thanks again for posting the present-day narrative of CHARF (Can't Handle A Rebuild Fans) :)
Uncle dans leg wrote: Now we can shake hands and start looking forward to training camp


KIDDING! Yeah, we're all brothers here...

EDIT: And sister H-dub! :thumbs:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1015
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 am

Re: Time to Change the Oil.

Post by damonberryman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:03 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote: Lol clutter eh...sure man. My point has been made.
Thanks again for posting the present-day narrative of CHARF (Can't Handle A Rebuild Fans) :)
Uncle dans leg wrote: Now we can shake hands and start looking forward to training camp


KIDDING! Yeah, we're all brothers here...

EDIT: And sister H-dub! :thumbs:
:D

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9086
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Time to Change the Oil.

Post by Topper » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:08 pm

That Ferrari is doing 30kmp in the school zone. What a slug.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

Post Reply