The new TSN.ca

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: The new TSN.ca

Post by Meds »

Vader wrote:They brought back the player scouting reports so Mëds can do his "research"

Poster Mëds:

Assets Loves to talk out of his own ass.
Flaws Needs to control sacofricosis tendencies
Career potential Journeyman poster
:rofl:

Nice.

:P
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Links are slow, data does not show up.

So far the update has been non successful.
The content you are looking for is unavailable at this time, please check back soon for updates.
Sounds a lot like the Maple Leaves.
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Totally a POS and has anyone looked at the recent hockey news mag? Is there another team in Canada besides Toronto? As for the actual content of NHL.com, they did a piece on who will have a better year and did not even mention the Twins. Two scoring titles in last 5 years and the awful year both had and not even a mention. :shock:
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

There is little doubt, that Van is the forgotten club this season.

A sleeper indeed.
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

Strangelove wrote:Yeah, they've changed the site for the sake of the mindless smartphoners.
I'm sure it fits right in on the Windows 8 devices people have been clamoring for..
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

sux. It's stupid that I have to scroll using their arrows to see the TOI for players, and toggle between teams for stats in the box scores. Looks like a 21 yr old marketing major designed it for style over usefulness.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

TSN blows retarded goats.

They don't even have a story on the Canucks/Calgary game last night...

Wankers..
Eastern, Bag Licking, slough water sucking, wankers.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

The site is so bad they don't even have the updated scores.

3 games are finished and TSN does not even have anything.

Pretty bad for the Toronto Sports Network
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

I wanted to check out the history of the draft but they have moved things and now I cant find it or they just don't have it.

Someone says TSN now looks like SN and I agree, both sites are pretty bad.

You cant even look up players on SN.

NHL.com is a becoming a better site.

And wow is TSN even getting worse on talking about Toronto Maple leaves.
herb
CC Legend

Post by herb »

Reefer2 wrote:And wow is TSN even getting worse on talking about Toronto Maple leaves.
Yeah, this seems to be getting worse since they lost the broadcast rights.
herb
CC Legend

Post by herb »

Breaking front page Leaves news on TSN.ca.

The Maple Leaves may be "eyeing" Eric Staal...whatever the fok that means.

I'm sure Eric, who has a NTC, whose brother recently was traded to Carolina and signed a monster long-term deal and has only every played for Carolina (won a cup there, etc.) is in a friggin HUGE hurry to get traded to that shit show that is Toronto.

I really need to kick my habit of checking out TSN.ca once or twice a day.
BingoTough
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by BingoTough »

Dear TSN,

I'm writing this to break up with your website, it used to be good. I could watch the highlights. Your people had interesting things to say. I could find what I wanted.

How things have changed. Like my cross-dressing father you've changed and not for the better. Your updates have made you so much worse. What is it about Bob Mackenzie that prevents his videos from being seen outside of Canada? Is he the special sauce that makes Canadians tick? Just what is he made of? Gold dust, maple syrup and moose shit?

I can't use your website at work at all because all the good stuff is hidden behind the inaccessible video or behind an hour long radio show. I'm working you idiots, I don't have time to listen to radio flunkies like Blake Price who think that a sample size of 5 shootout attempts is statistically significant. Just write that shit down so I can read on a web page.

Back on the video front, I just don't get it. "Error Loading Content". WTF! Daniel Afredsson skating in circles is for people who live in Canada only? Really??? He's fucking Swedish! Please won't somebody think of the Swedish! How will they ever know how this magical story ends???

I now have to visit sites like NBC's hockey page where they talk about ripshots, and laser beads and lament the lack of glowing pucks. On Sportsnet.ca I can watch all the videos I want. So too on NHL.com. When you are worse than what Gary Bettman has to offer you know it's not good.

You guys suck now. So I'm off.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

BingoTough wrote:When you are worse than what Gary Bettman has to offer you know it's not good.
The ultimate insult...
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

BingoTough wrote:Dear TSN,

I'm writing this to break up with your website, it used to be good. I could watch the highlights. Your people had interesting things to say. I could find what I wanted.

How things have changed. Like my cross-dressing father you've changed and not for the better. Your updates have made you so much worse. What is it about Bob Mackenzie that prevents his videos from being seen outside of Canada? Is he the special sauce that makes Canadians tick? Just what is he made of? Gold dust, maple syrup and moose shit?

I can't use your website at work at all because all the good stuff is hidden behind the inaccessible video or behind an hour long radio show. I'm working you idiots, I don't have time to listen to radio flunkies like Blake Price who think that a sample size of 5 shootout attempts is statistically significant. Just write that shit down so I can read on a web page.

Back on the video front, I just don't get it. "Error Loading Content". WTF! Daniel Afredsson skating in circles is for people who live in Canada only? Really??? He's fucking Swedish! Please won't somebody think of the Swedish! How will they ever know how this magical story ends???

I now have to visit sites like NBC's hockey page where they talk about ripshots, and laser beads and lament the lack of glowing pucks. On Sportsnet.ca I can watch all the videos I want. So too on NHL.com. When you are worse than what Gary Bettman has to offer you know it's not good.

You guys suck now. So I'm off.
Ummmmm..... you obviously didn't read your contract when you signed up to TSN.ca...there is a NBC (No Breaking-up Clause) :P
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

The amount of mistakes is huge on that site, how many times do they have the incorrect score for a game (like last night) when it ended an hour ago.

HEY TSN maybe employee some people from the west coast so they are still up when a game ends at 10:00 pacific time.