The Official Dave Ayres CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11957
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Topper »

Baubles orders a pickled egg from the bar tender, bartender takes a small bite out of it then hands it to Baubles. Baubles never notices through the cloud of egg farts.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP
Posts: 19860
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Hargraves looks at all the old veteran posters with a keen eye. What doesn’t a man want to become. Old, fat, hair in all the wrong places, not to mention angry at their lot in life toiling away at poor paying jobs and living in mud cabins in the bush.
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 11957
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Topper »

leeches love egg farts?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13557
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Micky »

Have a drink, Blob...........................
"evolution"
olpaddy
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by olpaddy »

THE BEST POWER FORWARD EVER 8-)

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 12105
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by The Brown Wizard »

olpaddy wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:32 am THE BEST POWER FORWARD EVER 8-)

(who never did fuck all in the playoffs :P )

*Ammended for historical accuracy
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...
User avatar
2Fingers
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5486
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by 2Fingers »

BigTuna wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:39 am https://twitter.com/SteveBurtch/status/ ... 2Fpage-221

Like I said, Babcock is the Leaves problem.

Nylander is so crap, right guys?
So how many of these players made it past the 1st round in the playoffs?

Fuck are you dumb.
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1925
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:16 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by BigTuna »

Reefer2 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:22 pm
BigTuna wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:39 am https://twitter.com/SteveBurtch/status/ ... 2Fpage-221

Like I said, Babcock is the Leaves problem.

Nylander is so crap, right guys?
So how many of these players made it past the 1st round in the playoffs?

Fuck are you dumb.
How many of your players have played in 1 playoff game?
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 27088
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Strangelove »

olpaddy wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:32 am THE BEST POWER FORWARD EVER 8-)

Wow Paddy, you must be the biggest fan of "Wendy" since Toller Cranston! :wink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 16061
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Hockey Widow »

BigTuna wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:29 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:22 pm
BigTuna wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:39 am https://twitter.com/SteveBurtch/status/ ... 2Fpage-221

Like I said, Babcock is the Leaves problem.

Nylander is so crap, right guys?
So how many of these players made it past the 1st round in the playoffs?

Fuck are you dumb
How many of your players have played in 1 playoff game?
Let’s see:

Alex Edler
Chris Tanev
Alex Biega
Tyler Myers
Jordie Benn
That other D from Calgary


Bo Horvat
Brandon Sutter
J.T. Miller
Rousell
Beagle
Ferlund
Pearson
Ericksson
Don’t know about Leivo


Just off the top of my head.
The only HW the Canucks need
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4941
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Carl Yagro »

How many have played in the 2nd round? :D
Try to focus on THIS year...
User avatar
2Fingers
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5486
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by 2Fingers »

BigTuna wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:29 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:22 pm
BigTuna wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:39 am https://twitter.com/SteveBurtch/status/ ... 2Fpage-221

Like I said, Babcock is the Leaves problem.

Nylander is so crap, right guys?
So how many of these players made it past the 1st round in the playoffs?

Fuck are you dumb.
How many of your players have played in 1 playoff game?
We are not on another teams board telling everyone how great their team is.

What would success look like to you little t
User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 16061
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Hockey Widow »

Hank wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:04 pm How many have played in the 2nd round? :D
Almost all of them. :mrgreen:
The only HW the Canucks need
olpaddy
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by olpaddy »

Watching a certain former Canuck Power forward who prospered in Bahhhhston get his comeuppance 8-)

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13557
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Micky »

.

.
you lost this series. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"evolution"
Post Reply