The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ESQ
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1589
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by ESQ » Tue May 01, 2018 7:49 pm

I don't think they'll get anything good without moving one of Marner or Nylander. They can move around the deck chairs and try to trade their prospects, but those are the only 2 pieces they have to acquire even a Adam Larson-level Dman.

If the Leaves have the confidence in their organisational depth, and that someone on the Marlies or in the system can take their place, then they'd make a deal.

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11192
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by RoyalDude » Tue May 01, 2018 8:18 pm

I’m investing in Buffalo Sabre stock and will be liquidating all my positions in Toronto Maple Leaf Hockey

Im all in on Dahlin, Eichel, Mittelstadt, Ristolainen, Reinhart, A. Nylander over the Leafs future bigly time. Sabres have a decent prospect pool
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Reefer2 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:40 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 8:18 pm
I’m investing in Buffalo Sabre stock and will be liquidating all my positions in Toronto Maple Leaf Hockey

Im all in on Dahlin, Eichel, Mittelstadt, Ristolainen, Reinhart, A. Nylander over the Leafs future bigly time. Sabres have a decent prospect pool
Why are you talking Buffalo in the Laughs thread?

Try to keep it on track brother dude.

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11192
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by RoyalDude » Tue May 01, 2018 9:39 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 8:40 pm


Why are you talking Buffalo in the Laughs thread?

Try to keep it on track brother dude.
Go find Dori
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16590
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Strangelove » Wed May 02, 2018 5:51 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 6:10 pm
Oh! Is there trouble in Babcock/Matthews paradise! Stay tuned
Also, enraged Leafers are attacking Gardiner on social media.

Remember when they went after Reimer's wife?

Last year it was Laich and Corrado, this year Soshnikov... and now Leivo and Martin want out.

Robidas, Lupul and Cowen were stranded on Robidas Island.

It's hell at the centre of the universe!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3353
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Per » Wed May 02, 2018 10:33 pm

So, another good thing about the Leafs being eliminated; it gives the Danish hosts of the World Championships a fighting chance as they now have an NHL goalie in the crease. If they could only get Ehlers to come as well...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11432#p303695
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3375
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by ukcanuck » Fri May 11, 2018 8:48 pm

He may be the greatest mind in hockey for all I know but it looks to me like they just hired Smithers out from under Mr Burns.

User avatar
micky107
CC Legend
Posts: 3726
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by micky107 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:27 pm

And those glasses. :P
"evolution"

User avatar
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2142
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:14 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Todd Bersnoozi » Sat May 12, 2018 10:24 am

The new boss in TO seems to be really into fancy stats. JB should try to unload Tanev on him for a king's ransom, might be able to take advantage of the young rookie GM. :D

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 10048
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sat May 12, 2018 10:40 am

I think it’s high time Jim took adavantage of another GM in a trade.
TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16590
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Strangelove » Sat May 12, 2018 1:03 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:40 am
I think it’s high time Jim took adavantage of another GM in a trade.
Dahlen, Goldobin, and Leipsic say hi.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Reefer2 » Sat May 12, 2018 2:20 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 1:03 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:40 am
I think it’s high time Jim took adavantage of another GM in a trade.
Dahlen, Goldobin, and Leipsic say hi.
Your bar is really low.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16590
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Strangelove » Sat May 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 2:20 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 1:03 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:40 am
I think it’s high time Jim took adavantage of another GM in a trade.
Dahlen, Goldobin, and Leipsic say hi.
Your bar is really low.
Try to follow the conversation Ruffles, point was Jimmy raped GMs in those trades.

But I'm sure Blobby will toss a dog biscuit your way regardless...

"Who's a good boy... WHO'S A GOOD BOY!!"
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 4452
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sat May 12, 2018 2:50 pm

:lol:

Fuck thats funny
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Reefer2 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:29 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 2:49 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 2:20 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 1:03 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:40 am
I think it’s high time Jim took adavantage of another GM in a trade.
Dahlen, Goldobin, and Leipsic say hi.
Your bar is really low.
Try to follow the conversation Ruffles, point was Jimmy raped GMs in those trades.

But I'm sure Blobby will toss a dog biscuit your way regardless...

"Who's a good boy... WHO'S A GOOD BOY!!"
Coming from a guy with RD’s nose so far up your (where the sun don’t shine)

Your bar is still very low if you think those are deals that makes him a genius.

Post Reply