The Official Dave Ayres CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 14446
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Micky »

BigTuna wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:Lol Tuna, seriously you wonder why everyone mocks Laugh fans. 1 winand you think your team won the SC.

It will be fun to watch the team start losing and Toronto Sportsnet talking heads lose their mind.

Of course you will disappear as well.
The Leaves are a cup contender and you guys are building around a second line centre. It's going to be very tough next few years for you guys. It's time to be realistic, look at the Leaves roster and accept what is going to happen.
Your team came within a hair of blowing a 5-1 lead.
They collapse at the most inopportune times as the season goes on.
"evolution"
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:16 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by BigTuna »

micky107 wrote:
BigTuna wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:Lol Tuna, seriously you wonder why everyone mocks Laugh fans. 1 winand you think your team won the SC.

It will be fun to watch the team start losing and Toronto Sportsnet talking heads lose their mind.

Of course you will disappear as well.
The Leaves are a cup contender and you guys are building around a second line centre. It's going to be very tough next few years for you guys. It's time to be realistic, look at the Leaves roster and accept what is going to happen.
Your team came within a hair of blowing a 5-1 lead.
They collapse at the most inopportune times as the season goes on.
2-0.
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:16 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by BigTuna »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:No it wasn't anyone's Stanley Cup. Nice try you can do better than that. The Leaves are still a very weak defensive team and won't make it very far in the post season. They are exciting but not real balanced. We know the Canucks suck , this ain't real cutting edge news here youngster.,
Kudos to Green for cutting the twins ice-time so much. He showed more balls than anyone has in the entire organization has for years. It was sickening hearing Linden say he can't rebuild when he looks into their eyes. What a fruit.
User avatar
Rocky Dennis
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:21 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Rocky Dennis »

BigTuna wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:No it wasn't anyone's Stanley Cup. Nice try you can do better than that. The Leaves are still a very weak defensive team and won't make it very far in the post season. They are exciting but not real balanced. We know the Canucks suck , this ain't real cutting edge news here youngster.,
Kudos to Green for cutting the twins ice-time so much. He showed more balls than anyone has in the entire organization has for years. It was sickening hearing Linden say he can't rebuild when he looks into their eyes. What a fruit.
Maybe the 2nd time we agree on something. Although I suspect that Linden is often covering for fan boy owners who I believe are just as knee jerk flip floppingly fickle as 75% of this fan base.
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:16 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by BigTuna »

Leaves were all over the Hawks tonight. The forecheck+depth was too much for them. Forsberg almost stole it for them. Great performance by him. Not sure Crawford could have done better.
The Leaves are the real deal. The depth is too much.
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:16 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by BigTuna »

Shots: 43-21 Leaves
Even Strength shots after the 1st period: 44-7 Leaves.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 12337
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Topper »

BigTuna wrote:Shots: 43-21 Leaves
Even Strength shots after the 1st period: 44-7 Leaves.
OK


3 goals on 21 shots Mr 0.857 Anderson.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
2Fingers
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5641
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by 2Fingers »

With Anderson’s stats the Laughs better score 4+ goals every night.

In a few games they will come back to earth once they start playing real teams.
ESQ
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3219
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by ESQ »

Just browsing the box-score for fantasy hockey, did the Leaves really just give up a short-handed goal...while up 5-on-3 for a full 2 minutes?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
sk8er
CC 2nd Team All-Star
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:46 am
Location: in my computer

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by sk8er »

I don't suppose there will be any fish trolling tonight....
User avatar
2Fingers
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5641
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by 2Fingers »

sk8er wrote:I don't suppose there will be any fish trolling tonight....
No Tuna breath will wait until they win again.

So fishman, now do you realize that unless your team scores 5+ goals they won’t win?
User avatar
Tciso
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2169
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Tciso »

Reefer2 wrote:
sk8er wrote:I don't suppose there will be any fish trolling tonight....
No Tuna breath will wait until they win again.

So fishman, now do you realize that unless your team scores 5+ goals they won’t win?
3 goals last night wasn't enough, since the Leaves gave up 6 :)
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4300
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Madcombinepilot »

BigTuna wrote: 2-0.
3-1
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Hockey Widow »

Today's rain washed away that awful fish smell.
The only HW the Canucks need
User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4300
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Hockey Widow wrote:Today's rain washed away that awful fish smell.

Lol...are you defining 'fair weather' again??!? ;)
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Post Reply