All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: @betamax1080p

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Betamax » Wed May 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Betamax wrote:Systems Analyst: How the Rangers used the Canadiens forecheck against them
Justin Bourne
@jtbourne
12:12 PM

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/505597
Who the fuck is Justin Bourne and why the fuck would anyone give a fuck about his fucking hockey opinions? :mex:

LOL what is it with YOU and YOUR SINK and YOUR fascination with fledgling editors??!! :lol:

If I may be so bold as to ask....
You know this is 2014, there's another form modern social media called twitter. It seems like you are stuck in the '90s, still centralized with past glories . I THINK it may be time for you to stop livin' in the past and get with the times. 8-)

BTW, I became aware of said article from this tweet from one of hockey's top analysts/insiders:

via: https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/ ... 9687166976

Elliotte Friedman
‏@FriedgeHNIC
Excellent work RT @jtbourne: Systems Analyst: How the Rangers used the Canadiens forecheck against them:
http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/505597

4:19 PM - 20 May 2014

Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: @betamax1080p

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Betamax » Wed May 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Strangelove wrote:If you and that fledgling editor didn't have you heads so far up AV's butt you'd be able to see much better. :mrgreen:
Well, it could be worse ... Tell me how Fonzie's ass taste? :mrgreen:

And have you always been this much of a rumourmongerer? :hmmm:
Nah, just someone that follows the chit chat from legit MSM sources:

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hoc ... tortorella

Did player mutiny lead to Rangers firing John Tortorella?
By Brian Stubits | Hockey writer
May 30, 2013 11:17 am ET

:hmmm:
Wait... are you talking about the Canucks or the Rangers?

And hey... cool story bro. :mex:
Pretty clear that the Rangers hired the right man for their situation and the Canucks, duh hired a natural disaster.
UMMMM.... EXCUSE ME... but I THINK this is EXACTLY what we have been discussing!

(coaches looking good before their "expiry date").
Unfortunately for the Canucks, Fonzie's expiry date came before one season was completed.
Yeah... IF... this was a "who looks good TODAY" discussion YOU WOULD WIN!!

But of course... UMMMMMM... it ain't! :thumbs:

Feaster acquired significant brain damage whilst celebrating JT's STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONSHIP in 2004.

LOOK AT ME, I'm rumourmongering WEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!

UMMMM is that how it's done?? :scowl:
duh, I think someone else here has suffered some "brain damage."

BTW, I'm not sayin' ... I'm just sayin' .... 8-)

Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: @betamax1080p

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Betamax » Wed May 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Strangelove wrote:UMMMM as much as the Great Strangelove hates to quote himself:

"Johnny T gave this team a kick in the posterior they'll NEVER forget

We should all be sure then to give Mr T... FULL CREDIT... for said kick... MOVING FORWARD."


UMMMM what part of that did you NOT understand the first time around. :twisted:
The only thing Fonzie gifted the Canucks was a clusterfuck of a season that resulted in the 6th overall pick and aided and abetted the axing of Michael D. Gillis. For that I will give him FULL CREDIT.

I made allowances for that, READ IT AGAIN.

My statement is correct, whereas your man's "$8m - $16m" was DEAD WRONG. :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Thank you and have a good evening!
Yeah, you made "allowances" after I questioned your numbers. As such, I believe it's questionable to assume (with the emphasis on ass) that Fonzie will be re-hired during that time span. What NHL team will be dumb and desperate to do so?

What say you? 8-)

Thomas K-thair
AHL Prospect
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Thomas K-thair » Wed May 21, 2014 6:46 pm

Tortorella had little to do with the downfall of this team. Injuries, age and lousy play were the reason Vancouver missed the playoffs. Torts may not have been the best choice to lead your Vancouver Canucks in the 2013-14 season but one would think that even with Mike Babcock or the great Scotty Bowman the Vancouver Canucks were longshots to make a post season appearance this spring.

But hey you lil tigers keep on arguing. It's cute. :)


:thumbs:

Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: @betamax1080p

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Betamax » Wed May 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Thomas K-thair wrote:Tortorella had little to do with the downfall of this team. Injuries, age and lousy play were the reason Vancouver missed the playoffs. Torts may not have been the best choice to lead your Vancouver Canucks in the 2013-14 season but one would think that even with Mike Babcock or the great Scotty Bowman the Vancouver Canucks were longshots to make a post season appearance this spring.

But hey you lil tigers keep on arguing. It's cute. :)


:thumbs:
So, duh, do you think Fonzie's "magic" prevented the freefall of the Canucks from having the worst record in the NHL, rather than the 6th? 8-)

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20411
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Strangelove » Wed May 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Betamax wrote:
Strangelove wrote:If you and that fledgling editor didn't have you heads so far up AV's butt you'd be able to see much better. :mrgreen:
Well, it could be worse ... Tell me how Fonzie's ass taste? :mrgreen:
UMMMM not sure if YOU wan't this conversation to go ANY FURTHER in this direction!

Two words.

PIERRE MCGUIRE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

o...m...g... YOU must be the GAYEST poster since...... GM!!Image
Betamax wrote:
Strangelove wrote: I made allowances for that, READ IT AGAIN.

My statement is correct, whereas your man's "$8m - $16m" was DEAD WRONG. :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Thank you and have a good evening!
Yeah, you made "allowances" after I questioned your numbers.
ummmmm..... WHAT??!! :crazy:

I assURE YOU (emphasis on "ass") yours truly has been spot on with his buyout numbers throughout this thread.

Meanwhile, and much more relevant to the conversation at hand, your man was DEAD WRONG with his.

*knocks on GM's forehead*

UMMMM not sure if YOU wan't this conversation to go ANY FURTHER in this direction.

LOL "brain damage" he said! :lol:

Oh the IRONY!!!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: @betamax1080p

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Betamax » Thu May 22, 2014 9:27 am

Strangelove wrote:
Betamax wrote:
Strangelove wrote:If you and that fledgling editor didn't have you heads so far up AV's butt you'd be able to see much better. :mrgreen:
Well, it could be worse ... Tell me how Fonzie's ass taste? :mrgreen:
UMMMM not sure if YOU wan't this conversation to go ANY FURTHER in this direction!

Two words.

PIERRE MCGUIRE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

o...m...g... YOU must be the GAYEST poster since...... GM!!Image
duh, so says the one that supports Fonzie ......... so I THINK you're being just a tad bit hypocritical here! :lol:
Betamax wrote:
Strangelove wrote: I made allowances for that, READ IT AGAIN.

My statement is correct, whereas your man's "$8m - $16m" was DEAD WRONG. :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Thank you and have a good evening!
Yeah, you made "allowances" after I questioned your numbers.
ummmmm..... WHAT??!! :crazy:

I assURE YOU (emphasis on "ass") yours truly has been spot on with his buyout numbers throughout this thread.

Meanwhile, and much more relevant to the conversation at hand, your man was DEAD WRONG with his.

*knocks on GM's forehead*

UMMMM not sure if YOU wan't this conversation to go ANY FURTHER in this direction.

LOL "brain damage" he said! :lol:

Oh the IRONY!!!
Well, no disrespect, bro, but you post as if you are inexpensive imitation of a former, washed up, has been poster. Albeit that washed up, has been poster had the highest IPP in old school Internet Messageboard history. The proof is in your postings. LOL.

It's kinda like you're posting in a time warp, still livin' in the 90s' up to the beginning of this century. LOL. I could only surmise that listening to CHER on an endless loop is what you do, EH?



What say you? 8-)

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20411
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Strangelove » Thu May 22, 2014 10:57 am

Betamax wrote: Well, no disrespect, bro, but you post as if you are inexpensive imitation of a former, washed up, has been poster. Albeit that washed up, has been poster had the highest IPP in old school Internet Messageboard history. The proof is in your postings. LOL.

It's kinda like you're posting in a time warp, still livin' in the 90s' up to the beginning of this century. LOL. I could only surmise that listening to CHER on an endless loop is what you do, EH?
RICKDONKULOUS!!!

Speaking of Cher and YOUR hero AV, have YOU ever noticed how much YOUR AV looks like Cher's daughter?

ImageImage

Oh I'll bet YOU have, haven't YOU? :mex:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Legend
Posts: 4182
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Raqqa

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Rumsfeld » Thu May 22, 2014 3:43 pm

I don't think it's Torts the man that Strangelove is so fond of.

It's Torts the goatee.

Even though it's 2014 and goatees are only now seen on wanted posters and in yearbooks, Torts has a spendid one.

I can't stand Torts the Phony but even I will acknowledge that it takes some balls to walk around like that!
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20411
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Strangelove » Thu May 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:I don't think it's Torts the man that Strangelove is so fond of.

It's Torts the goatee.

Even though it's 2014 and goatees are only now seen on wanted posters and in yearbooks, Torts has a spendid one.

I can't stand Torts the Phony but even I will acknowledge that it takes some balls to walk around like that!
Okay (you bastard) you have a point.

I was trying to be kind in overlooking the goatees of both Tortorella and Gillis over the last year or so.

But, truth is, both of the goatee-wearing bastards deserved to be fired. :(

You just motivated me to take a long hard look at these two via Google Images.

SICKENING!!

Worse though, is "men" who would no doubt love to sport a goatee but have trouble growing facial hair.

To wit:

Image

Image


UMMMMMMMMMM.... THAT'S RIGHT MOFOS!!

... keep putting down Tortsy and I'll keep posting pics of AV/Chastity! :devil:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14624
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Thu May 22, 2014 8:33 pm

I picture Mathowny looking like Chazz Bono.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 4178
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Per » Fri May 23, 2014 6:22 am

This year's winner of the Eurovision Song Contest:

Image

Conchita Wurst
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20411
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Strangelove » Fri May 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Strangelove wrote: I was trying to be kind in overlooking the goatees of both Tortorella and Gillis over the last year or so.

But, truth is, both of the goatee-wearing bastards deserved to be fired. :(

You just motivated me to take a long hard look at these two via Google Images.

SICKENING!!
duh OH...

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Legend
Posts: 4182
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Raqqa

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Rumsfeld » Fri May 23, 2014 3:02 pm

[quote="Strangelove"Image[/quote]

SEE?!

:evil:

NOW do you share my concerns?

This has to STOP!
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20411
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: All-Encompassing Coaching/Shot Blocking Discussion!!!

Post by Strangelove » Fri May 23, 2014 3:09 pm

:cry:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Post Reply