Linden named President of Hockey Ops

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: Linden named President of Hockey Ops

Post by Meds »

Diehard1 wrote:
Hey Rikster, been a while. I fully agree that you can't be afraid to trade guys to retool the team, great examples of it in this team are Kesler and Edler. Both guys have lots of hockey left but have good value around the league. This offseason would be the time to trade Kes, Edler maybe not given how horrid he was this year. Might need a year to rebuild his value.
Forget that. Get the best deal you can for him right now and let another team take the chance on him. Better than hope he turns it around here and just continues to wallow in mediocrity while getting another year older.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

I wonder, if the Nucks don't make the playoffs again after next season, will Trev get the axe? :?
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Betamax »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:I wonder, if the Nucks don't make the playoffs again after next season, will Trev get the axe? :?
He'll get a promotion if they finish with the worst record and draft one of the two supposed 'next one' ... either McDavid, or Eichel.
Art Vandelay
CC Veteran

Post by Art Vandelay »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:I wonder, if the Nucks don't make the playoffs again after next season, will Trev get the axe? :?

EASILY one of your better posts. Keep up the " good " work . :lol:
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Betamax wrote:
He'll get a promotion if they finish with the worst record and draft one of the two supposed 'next one' ... either McDavid, or Eichel.
Yeah, I think that is what we totally need, but I doubt the Aqua-man feels the same way. Bottom line for him it seems is just make the playoffs and keep those revenues coming in.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

There are other ways to get those pics...than sucking ass...just saying
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Art Vandelay wrote:wow as usual poster mathonwy nailed it . I guess if you consider a foul tip with a rolled up newspaper nailing it. Go back to following boys intramurals handball. You are out of your element regarding hockey talk.

:baaa: :drink:

:lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Betamax »

https://twitter.com/realbrookward/statu ... 2637710337
Brook Ward
‏@realbrookward
Trevor Linden joins me on Sports Weekend tonight at 10pm on @CKNW. #TellaFriend

9:07 AM - 31 May 2014
Probably nothing earth shattering will be revealed but I get a kick of listening to Brook doing some damage in his interviews .............. :mex: