Draft Pick Trades 2008-2013

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Re: Draft Pick Trades 2008-2013

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Art Vandelay wrote:The thread title is called DRAFT PICK TRADES Bersonoozi.... no one gives a shit what you think of Gillis's drafting. Maybe start a seperate trade for that.
Start a seperate "trade", u mean start a seperate thread? *haha* U get an F in English. Well, I thought the topic was closely related enuff, so I just post it in here. I can post it anywhere I want, if u don't like it, u can suck it! :mex:

Southern Canuck with all the draft picks the Canucks dealt away in 06 perhaps they could have chose Milan Lucic. Why are we discussing the players the other teams chose with the Canucks pick ?? The chance that the Canucks pick the same player as the team they traded the pick to would be very slim unless it is a top 10 pick.

BTW not a FLAME just an observation.

THINK ABOUT IT.
Southern Canuck can post any topic he wants. If he wants to talk about draft picks traded away, I say go for it. If u think it's dumb, u can suck it! :mex:
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

dangler wrote:.....U obveeeouslee haven't thought enuff ART... what makes you think anyone gives a shit what you think about anything???
Totally eh? Who the fuck is this guy? What's with all these newbie posters coming on here acting like prima donnas and stirring up shit? Rookies need to pay their dues before starting up crap like that. :lol:
Art Vandelay
CC Veteran

Post by Art Vandelay »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
dangler wrote:.....U obveeeouslee haven't thought enuff ART... what makes you think anyone gives a shit what you think about anything???
Totally eh? Who the fuck is this guy? What's with all these newbie posters coming on here acting like prima donnas and stirring up shit? Rookies need to pay their dues before starting up crap like that. :lol:
LOL @ frick and frack ganging up together. Like two dwarves with hairlips trying to insult people.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Art Vandelay wrote:Like two dwarves with hairlips trying to insult people.
I'll take that as a compliment. :D
LOL @ frick and frack ganging up together.
Pretty simple boy, if u decide to take a cheap shot @ someone, be prepared for the guy to punch back. :lol:
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Good for you todd and dangler :drink:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Art Vandelay
CC Veteran

Post by Art Vandelay »

rats19 wrote:Good for you todd and dangler :drink:
My bad for engaging. I'll high five Bersnoozi next time I am in Osoyoos. He works at Home Hardware i believe. :(
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Art Vandelay wrote: I'll high five Bersnoozi next time I am in Osoyoos. He works at Home Hardware i believe. :(
:lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

LOFL, my what a big spoon you have Ratski!

GO ART GO!!!
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Strangelove wrote:
LOFL, my what a big spoon you have Ratski!

GO ART GO!!!
All the better to feed with... :roll:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Art Vandelay wrote:My bad for engaging. I'll high five Bersnoozi next time I am in Osoyoos. He works at Home Hardware i believe. :(
*haha* It's all good. Actually, I own the Home Hardware franchise. Drop by sometime, I'll give u a discount. I'm sure a scrub like u can use it. :lol:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Art Vandelay wrote:
My bad for engaging. I'll high five Bersnoozi next time I am in Osoyoos. He works at Home Hardware i believe. :(
Holy fuck only a select few will know why that one is the slam of the year

I'm thinking Art finally found his way over
If you need air...call it in
ClamRussel
CC Legend

Post by ClamRussel »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:

I've long suspected as much
"Once a King, always a King" -Mike Murphy
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:

uh yeah :? pretty sure everyone has seen the home hardware commercials Seinfeld. If calling someone mentally handicapped is the slam of the year for ya, you really need to get out a little more.
Art Vandelay
CC Veteran

Post by Art Vandelay »

dangler wrote: uh yeah :? pretty sure everyone has seen the home hardware commercials Seinfeld. If calling someone mentally handicapped is the slam of the year for ya, you really need to get out a little more.
Ummmm... EXCUSE ME Poster Dangler. You sir should NOT be singling out other posters sense of humor ( or lack thereof in your case) when you have an avatar that contains a horse with an extra leg shall we say. Is this your way of compensating for less than average sized male genitalia ? Are you one of those old schoolers that has a very LARGE PERM down below ? Kinda like a button on a fur coat perhaps ?

Back to the topic at hand. The trading of the draft picks. Sometimes they work out ( Higgins, Lapierre, etc) and sometimes they don't. Yours truly was dragged into the ditch by a couple of posters who seemed more intent on besmirching a poster who is here to discuss your Vancouver Canucks.
Vader
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vader »

Art Vandelay wrote:
Ummmm... EXCUSE ME Poster Dangler. You sir should NOT be singling out other posters sense of humor ( or lack thereof in your case) when you have an avatar that contains a horse with an extra leg shall we say. Is this your way of compensating for less than average sized male genitalia ? Are you one of those old schoolers that has a very LARGE PERM down below ? Kinda like a button on a fur coat perhaps ?

Back to the topic at hand. The trading of the draft picks. Sometimes they work out ( Higgins, Lapierre, etc) and sometimes they don't. Yours truly was dragged into the ditch by a couple of posters who seemed more intent on besmirching a poster who is here to discuss your Vancouver Canucks.
THINKER?

Artist Vandelay?